We tried log you to your microsoft account bit someting went wrong

Discus and support We tried log you to your microsoft account bit someting went wrong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dont know what to do? And it is on ps4. 1131d653-3bc7-4884-9803-efb3d4bc8063 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeeviManninen, Dec 28, 2019.

1. We tried log you to your microsoft account bit someting went wrong

I dont know what to do? And it is on ps4.

:)

LeeviManninen, Dec 28, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Leevi

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to log into your Microsoft account on the PS4 platform.

In this scenario, certain individuals have found favorable results upon signing in to their Microsoft account that they created on the Console Companion
    app for mobile devices or on the Xbox website. This then prompts you to create a Gamertag if you haven't already, and once that is complete, you should be able to sign in to your account on your PS4.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. Listek33 Win User

Problem z kontem Microsoft oraz z grą Minecraft na PS4.

I can't sign in to microsoft account in minecraft

When I try to log in, I have this message "we tried to log in to a Microsoft account, but something went wrong.

Can You help me please
  4. stubourget Win User

Minecraft on ps4

Doesnt give me a code, but itnjust said. “Failed to log in”

“we tried to sign into your microsoft account, but something went wrong.”

thats all it says
  5. AlanBorowicz Win User

We tried to sign you into your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

Mojang support is useless. Three days I’ve been waiting for a response to the same problem. I am finding tons of posts about this all over the place yet no one seems to have any answers on this. Maybe Microsoft could try to reach out since this is part
    of their issue as well since we use their accounts? This is not just isolated incidents hundreds of people are having this problem
  6. Teyla1 Win User

We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

I can sign in to those websites just fine and I already talked to PS4, I said that above. Please help.
Thema:

1. We tried log you to your microsoft account bit someting went wrong - Similar Threads - tried log microsoft

2. Trying to log into my Microsoft Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to log into my Microsoft Xbox account: I am trying to play Xbox One video game it's asking for me to enter password it is not accepting my password it is sending me to microsoft.com/link I have a password code to enter...
  3. When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...: When I try to log onto my Microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a symbol that isn't allowed on it a0a277e3-89e7-4702-872f-993ba33259b6
  4. Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account": I'm trying to cancel my gamepass subscription, but every time I try to access my account, it asks me for my email, then my password and then it loops right back to email... What makes this even...
  5. When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...: After clicking sign in with different account, gray box hows up and leaves my screen. 4ecebd4b-7d5e-46d3-babf-b379b5b10320
  6. Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.: Hello, I keep getting the following error when trying to log into the official minecraft website with my microsoft account. I already transferred my mojang account over to microsoft. This is the...
  7. When I try to log into the Minecraft.net website with my Microsoft account, I keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to log into the Minecraft.net website with my Microsoft account, I keep...: Whenever I try to login to the Minecraft.net website through my Microsoft account, I keep receiving an error message:...
  8. I am having an error code when trying to log in to minecraft.net with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having an error code when trying to log in to minecraft.net with my microsoft account: Hello, today i wanted to play minecraft as it has been months since the last time i played but to my surprise i couldn't log in my account i tried multiple times (14 times) in different periods...
  9. When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...: When I faced this problem my first thought was that everything will be fixed if I just make a new Microsoft account through the same email and log in, but that did not work. When I logged in to...
  10. Trying to log into Minecraft with a separate Microsoft account but it's asking for a pin...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to log into Minecraft with a separate Microsoft account but it's asking for a pin...: I've been trying to log into Minecraft to get to the Java version of the game, but it seems as when I try to log into another Microsoft account to reach it, I always get asked for a pin. Now I...