We regret to inform you that we were not unable to reinstate the purchase eligibility

Discus and support We regret to inform you that we were not unable to reinstate the purchase eligibility in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; IM not sure what happen when i was trying to buy something with my debit card i got a message saying the should contact xbox support then i talk to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Akari Nakamura, Jul 1, 2018.

1. We regret to inform you that we were not unable to reinstate the purchase eligibility

IM not sure what happen when i was trying to buy something with my debit card i got a message saying the should contact xbox support then i talk to a support agent after i was done a day later i got this email:

This is Love again from Microsoft regarding your issues in purchasing Xbox products/ services.

We regret to inform you that we were not unable to reinstate the purchase eligibility of this account because of some issues detected from it. For this, you will need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for
    more information or you can contact our Xbox Support Team using this website:

Contact Us | Xbox Support

i got in contact with them again and i couldnt find the case review thing in enforcement.xbox.com so they told me to go here and post my issue hopefully someone can help me.

:)

Akari Nakamura, Jul 1, 2018
  2. We were unable to process your purchase

when ever I try to purchase something it says it can’t process my purchase

DarkerClown03, Jul 1, 2018
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    We were unable to process your purchase

Hi there,

be sure to check if your payment and billing information is correct at
    http://account.microsoft.com
    also be sure to check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    if there are any issues showing there.

If all is correct and updated then please try if the purchase works via xbox.com and via the xbox console.

If you are still experiencing issues, double check if your console (and xbox.com) are both set to the correct region, they need to match the region on your payment options.

WHen none of this results in a working situation then it might be best for you to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

They can do a more in depth look into your account to see if they can find a cause for the issues you are experiencing.

Let us know the results

WPAK, Jul 1, 2018
  4. We regret to inform you that we were not unable to reinstate the purchase eligibility

There are 2 types of suspensions

1. Account level- no matter what console the profile is signed it loses those privileges. and can be seen at the enforcement teams website.

2. Console level- no matter what profile is signed into the console it loses the priviliges. and can not be seen on the enforcement teams website. there are 2 ways to test to see if this is the
    problem

1. sign in wit a different account on the console and if you have the same problem then its a console ban.

2. contact xbox support and have them pull up any account that has been signed into that console and it will show them any enforecement actions brought against the account and any console that
    has had a ban on it that the account has been signed into.

console bans are not eligible for a case review.

JerrminRangwani, Jul 2, 2018
  5. i was on the website on my phone trying to buy stuff n i'm confuse on how this affect my xbox when im using my phone to buy stuff on Microsoft website and i have sign in with a different n i was able to buy thing on the xbox but
    im not sure how that will help me,on my xbox enforcement page say i have a perfect score so im not sure.

Akari Nakamura, Jul 2, 2018
  6. i was told to go here by support but i feel like im in the wrong area for my problem any help i be thankful.

Akari Nakamura, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Akari Nakamura Win User

We regret to inform you that we were not unable to reinstate the purchase eligibility

i was told to go here by support but i feel like im in the wrong area for my problem any help i be thankful.
  8. Akari Nakamura Win User

i was on the website on my phone trying to buy stuff n i'm confuse on how this affect my xbox when im using my phone to buy stuff on Microsoft website and i have sign in with a different n i was able to buy thing on the xbox but
    im not sure how that will help me,on my xbox enforcement page say i have a perfect score so im not sure.
  9. JerrminRangwani Win User

There are 2 types of suspensions

1. Account level- no matter what console the profile is signed it loses those privileges. and can be seen at the enforcement teams website.

2. Console level- no matter what profile is signed into the console it loses the priviliges. and can not be seen on the enforcement teams website. there are 2 ways to test to see if this is the
    problem

1. sign in wit a different account on the console and if you have the same problem then its a console ban.

2. contact xbox support and have them pull up any account that has been signed into that console and it will show them any enforecement actions brought against the account and any console that
    has had a ban on it that the account has been signed into.

console bans are not eligible for a case review.
  10. WPAK Win User

We were unable to process your purchase

Hi there,

be sure to check if your payment and billing information is correct at
    http://account.microsoft.com
    also be sure to check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    if there are any issues showing there.

If all is correct and updated then please try if the purchase works via xbox.com and via the xbox console.

If you are still experiencing issues, double check if your console (and xbox.com) are both set to the correct region, they need to match the region on your payment options.

WHen none of this results in a working situation then it might be best for you to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can do a more in depth look into your account to see if they can find a cause for the issues you are experiencing.

Let us know the results
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing 1000s points

Hello bigdaddymunroe,

We do not see a console purchase from MicrosoftStore.com on your account. Only console purchases made from MicrosoftStore.com are eligible for this offer. We cannot track purchases made from physical (brick and mortar) stores.

The I Heart Horror offer had a specific list of eligible games. Your purchases of Outlast and Dead Rising 3 were the only games purchased in October that were on that list. Since you did not complete the purchase portion of the offer, you were not eligible
    for the achievement portion of the offer.

Furthermore, as of July 2014, we do not give Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewal.
Thema:

1. We regret to inform you that we were not unable to reinstate the purchase eligibility - Similar Threads - regret inform were

2. I regret buying Xbox Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I regret buying Xbox Game Pass.: I regret buying Xbox Game Pass. 60f873fa-60f6-40c9-9838-e2a5ca4ab122
  3. I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too: Bought a 20 dollar gift and I bought robux and I wasn’t too sure about it and I disided that it wasn’t worth it and I didn’t want the robux any more. I tried refunding it but they declined and I...
  4. I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...: Please help me I regret it and want to put everything back to normal 60e4c7bc-7ec0-4698-ae52-b32ed3e8da42
  5. Regret Xbox Gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regret Xbox Gamertag change: [img] So about a week ago I changed my gamertag to Tadzoid and currently feel like changing it back to Tonnyyyyyyyyy. Unfortunately Xbox charector limit is 12, so I cannot change it back. It’s...
  6. Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!)

in XBoX on Windows
    Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!): I don't know. If I'm being Superstitious or I'm right. But, I have never been the same Competitive PC Gamer ever since I stopped using WMO. Everything about this mouse shape, clicks, design, and...
  7. I regret exchanging points for an xbox live gold subscription. Is there a time limit on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I regret exchanging points for an xbox live gold subscription. Is there a time limit on the...: The best time to use it would be during the Christmas Holidays. Is it possible? I spent at least 5 months writing gibberish on Bing and doing the quizzes. I really don't want to waste 6800 points....
  8. Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?: My series to trigger stops don’t work have never worked the rubber covers for the trigger stop keeps falling off my left stick wanders forward all the time they refuse to warrantee its like a...
  9. Mod Menus, Infections, Hacks and More Importantly Regret

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mod Menus, Infections, Hacks and More Importantly Regret: So first off I regret my decision to ever try to use the Infections via Theatre Mode on Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Before that I was in a modded lobby and I got the All Achievement infection...
  10. Regret buying Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regret buying Xbox one X: ive called customer support multiple times about a variety of problems. Today, my xbox would not turn on for 20 minutes. Once i gave up, the console randomly turns on 5 minutes later then crashes...