We purchased the xbox one with minecraft game package and can no longer play after reboot.

Discus and support We purchased the xbox one with minecraft game package and can no longer play after reboot. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We purchased the xbox one with minecraft game package a couple years ago. Recently we were having issues with the xbox and needed to reset it. then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 1f2e7982-2670-4de7-bafe-e, Aug 26, 2022.

1. We purchased the xbox one with minecraft game package and can no longer play after reboot.

We purchased the xbox one with minecraft game package a couple years ago. Recently we were having issues with the xbox and needed to reset it. then started having issues with minecraft saying we need to renew game pass. We do not subscribe to game pass and have not since our free trial was up. Why can we not get into minecraft anymore?

:)

1f2e7982-2670-4de7-bafe-e, Aug 26, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

We purchased the xbox one with minecraft game package and can no longer play after reboot.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

no xbox comes with the game already installed, it is possible to buy an xbox with the game code to redeem it, but it is redeemed in one account, do you know which account this game was redeemed on?

you can see in the order history of the accounts registered on xbox.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  3. Stauner42 Win User

Minecraft no longer free???

Also having exact same problem.

Apparently can no longer play minecraft without repurchasing it through game pass (which I've never once used), even though I purchased "Xbox One Edition" waaaaaaaay back when that was the version of minecraft we got. Have been playing the "new" version
    that's just "Minecraft" ever since and now can no longer unless I rebuy through game pass?

Microsoft fix your stuff. This is ridiculous.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Version Help?!?

From the sound of it, you have Minecraft Xbox One Edition. This edition of the game was discontinued a few years ago. It can still be played, but is no longer supported or updated. To get the bedrock version of the game, then you will have to purchase
    Minecraft bedrock version from the Microsoft store on the Xbox. This version is just named Minecraft.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft

No, you do not need to upgrade to Ultimate. You only need that if you want Game Pass for console, pc, Xbox Gold, Cloud Gaming & EA Play in one package. If you just have Minecraft and want to play online with friends, then you only need a gold subscription. If you do not own Minecraft, then you can purchase it, or get Game Pass for console, and play the game using Game Pass instead.
  6. Daniel Kulinski Win User

Minecraft XBox Edition (disc) does not receive Better Together update, even after >5 hours gameplay

My son and I are having the same issue, we bought a used Xbox One (original with Kinect). After I read about the Better Together Update we stopped by the local gamestop and purchased the Minecraft Xbox One Edition (I like for him to spend his cash to get
    a handle on how money works). We have put in about 6 and a half hours of game play and I even purchased the Star Wars Classic skin pack. So far Minecraft in the Microsoft store only has the option to purchase. What can we do to unlock this so I can play
    on the PC while my son uses the console?

Thanks!
Thema:

1. We purchased the xbox one with minecraft game package and can no longer play after reboot. - Similar Threads - purchased minecraft game

2. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  3. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  4. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  5. If I delete Minecraft on Xbox will my in game purchases be permanently gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I delete Minecraft on Xbox will my in game purchases be permanently gone?: If I delete Minecraft on Xbox one will my in game purchases be removed permanently if i reinstall Minecraft bedrock edition? I have a glitch on my Xbox that will on let me play cubecraft and I...
  6. Son's Minecraft game acts like it's no longer purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son's Minecraft game acts like it's no longer purchased: My son has been playing Minecraft bedrock on the PC for more than a year. He has 31 achievements and 19d 6h of playtime. Yesterday, when he logged on to our realm server, he started getting the...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug: I’ve had Minecraft bedrock edition on m ps4 since around 2017. And I recently tried installing it on my new ps4 pro and where the editions button used to be is a new button saying unlock full...
  8. Do I need to purchase a game pass in order to play Minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to purchase a game pass in order to play Minecraft on my pc: My son has Minecraft on his Xbox. He’s trying to buy it on his pc… does he need to buy a game pass in order for him to play on the pc please? Thanks cb8a1e48-01cc-4653-93c9-b6cac30aef2c
  9. Can't play Java Edition even though I purchased Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Java Edition even though I purchased Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game: I purchased the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game about a year ago. Just opened the minecraft launcher today and it says that I have to buy it again. Idk if it's the fact that the I...
  10. Purchased 2 Games DBD and Minecraft for my Friend as a Gift Friend Has Redeemed the 2 Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 2 Games DBD and Minecraft for my Friend as a Gift Friend Has Redeemed the 2 Game...: I purchased DBD and Minecraft for my friend. I purchased them on the PC Xbox App for a friend with an Xbox 1. I selected the option to gift to a friends using console. My friend has used the 2...