WE NEVER WANT TO TYPE OUR PASSWORDS EVER AGAIN

Discus and support WE NEVER WANT TO TYPE OUR PASSWORDS EVER AGAIN in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does my xbox one randomly ask for passwords? I play splitscreen with friends and I'm sick of jumping through hoops to retrieve FOUR PASSWORDS. WHY... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WOW MICROSOFT, Apr 30, 2016.

1. WE NEVER WANT TO TYPE OUR PASSWORDS EVER AGAIN

Why does my xbox one randomly ask for passwords? I play splitscreen with friends and I'm sick of jumping through hoops to retrieve FOUR PASSWORDS. WHY CANT I OPT OUT OF EVER HAVING TO ENTER MY PASSWORDS?

:)

WOW MICROSOFT, Apr 30, 2016
  2. B-Mitch905
    B-Mitch905 Guest
    So No Backwards Compatibility Hurt

We will never see true backwards compatibility ever again because these remasters make a shitload of money. Hopefully with WIndows 10 Microsoft allows us to carry our digital purchases to the new xbox console with the cross buy function

B-Mitch905, Apr 30, 2016
  3. whos Rerun
    whos Rerun Guest
    Don't remember Parental controls

Last night we jacked up our friends account last night and we it asked us to type in his email and password and it said it is invalid so what do we do we can't connect

whos Rerun, Apr 30, 2016
  4. pkvas
    pkvas Guest

Your splitscreen is probably the issue i play daily since day one and haven't typed my password since day one

pkvas, Apr 30, 2016
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I play daily since launch and have only had to use my password randomly 1 time. Not sure what the issue is, but the link below has a few steps to try to fix it. You most likely just need to redownload your profile.
    Click here

brandiesel1, Apr 30, 2016
  6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Neither have I had an issue with having to type in my password. I don't play split screen.

{Parity}, May 1, 2016
  7. So as you have said you're retrieving 4 passwords, are you using 4 different gamertags?

If so you would need to set the sign-in preferences for each of the accounts so it does not require a password to sign-in, you can do so following the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../change-signin-preferences

DigitalAssassin, Oct 31, 2018
  8. pkvas Win User

Your splitscreen is probably the issue i play daily since day one and haven't typed my password since day one
  9. DigitalAssassin Win User

So as you have said you're retrieving 4 passwords, are you using 4 different gamertags?

If so you would need to set the sign-in preferences for each of the accounts so it does not require a password to sign-in, you can do so following the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../change-signin-preferences
  10. {Parity} Win User

Neither have I had an issue with having to type in my password. I don't play split screen.
  11. brandiesel1 Win User

I play daily since launch and have only had to use my password randomly 1 time. Not sure what the issue is, but the link below has a few steps to try to fix it. You most likely just need to redownload your profile.
    Click here
  12. FootsoreFoot24 Win User

when trying to sign on, email, password....

we are gettig the same code which is 08151011 after typing in our password. we have updated our password and tried all other options. Nothing works what can we do?
Thema:

1. WE NEVER WANT TO TYPE OUR PASSWORDS EVER AGAIN - Similar Threads - NEVER TYPE PASSWORDS

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  4. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  5. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  6. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  7. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  8. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  9. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  10. I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password: I'm trying to switch my xbox from a wired to a wireless connection, and it's just... not... connecting. But it's very suspicious, that it never asked me for the wifi password. At the end of the...