We Need Xbox One Players for Epic Battlefield 4 moment

Discus and support We Need Xbox One Players for Epic Battlefield 4 moment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I rent a server on battlefield 4 and have quite a successful/growing gaming channel. We are looking for as many XB1 players as possible to be involved... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SQUlD G, Jun 27, 2014.

1. SQUlD G
    SQUlD G Guest

I rent a server on battlefield 4 and have quite a successful/growing gaming channel. We are looking for as many XB1 players as possible to be involved in a Knife only team Battle. 32v32 or less. Even teams. See which team wins. Would be some epic footage.
    Add me on xbox live and when I get home tonight I will accept. We are planning it for this coming Monday. So tell your friends. Winner will be immortalised on our Channel We Need Xbox One Players for Epic Battlefield 4 moment :)

:)

SQUlD G, Jun 27, 2014
  2. 朗思
    朗思 Guest
    Need 10 players join us to see Megalodon on NS Narsha Maps

we need 10 players , cuz xbox one have screenshot now !!! Just take one epic moment Megalodon Jump out !!!!!

Send Message to Xbox GT : LIONYUNG or M1ckyGee

Thank guys !!!!

朗思, Jun 27, 2014
  3. eVa apter
    eVa apter Guest
    ~*~*~*~*~JOIN eVa Gaming~*~*~*~*~

We currently need the following players to complete our squads;

2 Players for FIFA pref the following but not essential;GK

DEF

CM

Any

Unfortunately we need a full team for our LoL squad.

Black Ops 2;

AR

SMG

Any

We are also looking for players for Battlefield 3/4 and Next Gen Console players!

eVa apter, Jun 27, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

Good luck with that buddy.

Probably a mistake opening it up to the public.

It will only take one moron to play the Griefer for everyone else.

Azrael008uk, Jun 28, 2014
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Good luck with that buddy.

Probably a mistake opening it up to the public.

It will only take one moron to play the Griefer for everyone else.
  6. HardlyCapable13 Win User

Gaming Clan for parents

Bump. We desperately need more people on Battlefield 4 on the Xbox One!
  7. WARRlORS UNITED Win User

Warrior United Recruiting

Is anyone still looking for a clan? We are recruiting for several divisions in Warrior United. For xbox 360 we have: Grand Theft Auto 5, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, World of Tanks. Xbox One: Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty
    Ghosts. PC: Battlefield 4. We also have a Ventrilo Server for our BF3/4 players on PC. If you are interested please head on over to our website check it out and register on the forums. See the recruitment section on our forums about joining.
  8. theinaniloquent Win User

i can't decide...

I've only played the second Battlefield, and have actually played every single Call of Duty since Modern Warfare. But when the Xbox One comes out, I think I'm going with Battlefield 4 this time. The multiplayer looks epic and the single player also looks
    pretty good too. Call of Duty has gotten too repetitive for my tastes, and no zombies make it even worse.
  9. CondemnedHornet Win User

CCS is now recruiting

We are recruiting for both men and women 25 years old and up.We are gearing up for call of duty ghost and battlefield 4.We also play call of duty black ops II,MW3 ,battlefield 3 and minecraft for xbox. We are only looking for recruiting for the 360 at the
    moment.
Thema:

1. We Need Xbox One Players for Epic Battlefield 4 moment - Similar Threads - Need Players Epic

2. We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community: A lot of bad players até comigo from other platforms 05d0c125-04e3-4ccb-af04-0fd19537eeeb
  3. Do I need gamepass to play Minecraft on bedrock (I am a PC player)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need gamepass to play Minecraft on bedrock (I am a PC player): This question has probably been answered and I am kind of skeptical of this.. I just looked over my account and saw my PC gamepass was going to expire. This worries me because I also try to...
  4. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b
  5. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  6. I need to replace my broken Xbox 360 DVD player

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to replace my broken Xbox 360 DVD player: Hi, My Xbox 360 DVD player need to be replaced, but I was told you cannot by any Xbox 360 DVD player and install it. (YES - the DVD player is broken) So, how can I get a DVD player that will...
  7. Xbox players need multi player free

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox players need multi player free: I think multi player on xbox consoles should be free sense owning games for it you should be able to play them online free for all own games.I think the games you dont own that are on game pass...
  8. You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link: I was playing roblox like usual playing some bedwars, I left because I was going to my Grandparents house. When I came back, A message popped up while I was trying to play, is said "You'll need a...
  9. Why do I need Xbox Live Gold to play a single player game with bots?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need Xbox Live Gold to play a single player game with bots?: Good day to those reading this. I bought Blightbound months ago, but haven’t played it until recently (thank you $1 Gamepass deal) because it requires Xbox Live Gold, even though multiplayer is...
  10. What do I need to do when Reporting a player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I need to do when Reporting a player?: Hi I Gamertag: here and I Have an Issue with Xbox Live not Taking in my Reports from Players I was chatting to in Voice Chat and Text Messages and this player was literally Abusing the Chat System...