We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community

Discus and support We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A lot of bad players até comigo from other platforms 05d0c125-04e3-4ccb-af04-0fd19537eeeb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeff12th, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Jeff12th
    Jeff12th Guest

We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community

A lot of bad players até comigo from other platforms

:)

Jeff12th, Oct 19, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Huh just block and ignore or set contacts to friends only
  3. SuprX BR Win User

Problemas no botão L3 do analógico do controle do xbox one e video games posteriores. [Problems with the analog L3 button on the Xbox One controller and later video games.]

COncordo sobre a qualidade de alguns componentes, realemente o controle do 360 era superior em durabilidade, mas quebrar uma analogico acho q existe muita força aplicada sem necessidade, tenho 12 anos de xbox live, conhece e participo de comunidades de muitos
    players de xbox e é a primeira vez q escuto isso.

[translation- I Agree on the quality of some components, really the control of the 360 was superior in durability, but break an analogical think Q there is a lot of force applied without need, I have 12 years of Xbox Live, know and participate in
    communities of many Xbox players and it is the first time Q hear this. ]
  4. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

Care Packages

Unfortunately, I strongly disagree. While calling in a Package and getting something good is a nice feeling, I see Care Packages as nothing more than a way for an undeserving player to get a good KSR. It caters to the casuals
    and is a way of blurring the line between bad and good players. Which is bad if you actually improve as a player.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I've got bad player rep because somebody is abusing the system.

With this reputation system, all players start with a clean slate and a standard reputation score of “Good Player”. As you play online and interact with other players, you’ll accumulate feedback from both your teammates and opponents, as well as from the
    games you play. Over time, this feedback will start to have an impact on your Xbox Live reputation as represented by this graphic on your Player Card:

Good Player

The most common player on Xbox Live. A typical user who plays online with some regularity and receives very little negative feedback from other players.

Needs Work

A user whose reputation score has fallen due to many reports of bad behavior over the course of many gaming sessions.

Needs Work

A user whose reputation score has continued to fall due to many reports of bad behavior. If this downward trend continues, the user will begin to be matched with only other low-reputation players.

Avoid Me

A user who routinely receives lots of negative feedback and causes trouble in the community. To prevent further abuse, the user will most likely be matched with other low-reputation players.

Your reputation score will have an effect on many aspects of your online experience including who you are matched with, the reputation of your Xbox Live party, and your ability to communicate with others on the Xbox Live service.

If you reply to everyone of his msgs rudely then he can report you easily and yes that adds to your bad rep

Hence the point block hom and just play nice for now on until your rep is fixed
  6. ngocphi Win User

it does improve overtime IF you CHANGE your behaviour and learn to play well with others this includes not limited to no trashtalking cursing

Unsportmanlike behaviour

Not.working with your team. Including disobeying team communication like selecting bad characters

Not.communicating with your team

Calling other players sore losers or salty

Basically anything a human wouldn't do or treat others badly
Thema:

1. We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community - Similar Threads - need improve live

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  9. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  10. Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator

in XboX Insiders
    Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator: I’ve been a daily user of the Xbox Wireless Headset since its release, and I must say, it’s been a fantastic experience. However, there’s one aspect that has been a consistent source of...