We need some Wireless controller help

Discus and support We need some Wireless controller help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Touchofdeth117, Mar 23, 2024.

1. We need some Wireless controller help

My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver.

I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have the USB receiver he should be able to plug in a USB type-c into his console and controller and still be able to use the same controller with the only drawback being that he now is restricted to the wire.

Is this the true?

submitted by /u/Touchofdeth117
    [link] [comments]

/u/Touchofdeth117, Mar 23, 2024
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Mando de xbox [Mod Translation - Xbox command]

Hey Daniel

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with powering on your controller.

Are you able to turn on your controller at all with the USB cord?

Its possible that you may need an
    update on your controller
    . Additionally, I would recommend reviewing the article that covers

Troubleshooting issues with an Xbox Wireless Controller

If this does not work, you may need to request a controller replacement. You can verify the warranty status of your controller by using

this
    link.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Mi control de Xbox no se conecta a la consola ni por pilas o cable [Mod Translation - My Xbox controller doesn't connect to your console either by batteries or cable]

Hey Audrey

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to use your controller wirelessly.

Your controller may be in need for an
    update
    , and this is could potentially be the reason the controller will not connect wirelessly.

Additionally there is an article that covers
    troubleshooting issues with an Xbox controller
    that could provide additional troubleshooting techniques to resolve this.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Mi control de Xbox one no enciende[Translation-My Xbox one controller doesn't turn on]

Hi Lucca,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having an issue with your controller. We recommend reviewing the

wireless controller solution
    . If The controller is older than 90 days then it is out of warranty and will need to replace it if all troubleshooting doesn't work. You can check warranty

on this guide

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Received a Elite 2 controller for Father’s Day. The A and B button are sometimes unresponsive.

6. Geri M. Win User

xbox controller glitched on pc

Hello Kieran Wellbelove,

We apologize for the belated response.

We know that the initial suggested fixes did not work. Let's try to do some basic troubleshooting now.

First, may we ask if you have tried it to another device?

Secondly, have you tried Hard reset/power cycle? Make sure to completely unplug the power supply

Try to visit these articles for more ideas on how to fix your issue.

You may also double check if you have something missed when connecting your device. Connect an Xbox Wireless Controller to a Windows device | Xbox Support

We hope this time it would help.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

We need some Wireless controller help

1. We need some Wireless controller help - Similar Threads - need Wireless controller

2. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  3. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 44c096fb-f60c-480b-a9a6-52b7ad237817
  4. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 97179966-61f9-4f9a-9fc7-c9977172de08
  5. Need help with my Xbox Wireless Headset not working properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with my Xbox Wireless Headset not working properly.: My xbox wireless headset connects to my pc (windows 11), but doesnt play any sound and the mic is not recognised either. My headset is up to date on updates and so is my windows. Other wireless...
  6. Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator

in XboX Insiders
    Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator: I’ve been a daily user of the Xbox Wireless Headset since its release, and I must say, it’s been a fantastic experience. However, there’s one aspect that has been a consistent source of...
  7. I need a replacement back for my xbox series s wireless controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a replacement back for my xbox series s wireless controller?: I need a replacement back for my xbox series s wireless controller? cbbfcd34-962f-4e1b-a2ef-214b0817003c
  8. What charger do my Official Xbox Wireless Headphones need?

in XBoX on Windows
    What charger do my Official Xbox Wireless Headphones need?: The headphones are the ones that are around £80-90 and are black with a bit of green on them. I don’t know what charger it needs, I’m unsure if a USBC charger would work. If anyone knows what...
  9. Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x: So I’ve using my wireless Xbox headset for about a year and suddenly I haven’t able to hear chat audio thru my headset, I can hear everything else but no chat audio on any game, I did a hard reset...
  10. Need help picking a wireless headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help picking a wireless headset?: Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth. I'm looking to spend up to £70 for a wireless set as the cables...