we need some more free games

Discus and support we need some more free games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; they need to o bring new gamees tto the xbox live pass 1b113abb-1a83-4794-8d43-592895d246cf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SHiFT x CxmBos, Jun 6, 2018.

1. we need some more free games

they need to o bring new gamees tto the xbox live pass

:)

SHiFT x CxmBos, Jun 6, 2018
  2. Whoever

I dont think so, beacause he has like 250 gb free, and we erase some games for more capacity.

And the game we wan´t to download need only 2.87 gb

SR EdwinDeJoss, Jun 6, 2018
  3. What Games Are Free For Xbox

We need more free to play games.

Windows10XboxOne, Jun 6, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

There are monthly updates.. And Microsoft Studio games are added on release.

CrazY1985, Jun 6, 2018
  5. NUFCxBEAST
    NUFCxBEAST Guest
    You're right, but with each new month theres new games so we can look forward to that, it does seem pretty crowded with side scroller indie games, but theres a few gems in there, just try out as many as you can. Theres all the new Microsoft studio releases
    so they're worth a try for example gears of war 4 and i'm guessing 5 will go straight in later, and state of decay two is pretty decent just needs a hot fix for some small bugs and its definitely a good game. If the sub price is an issue, id pay for a month
    when i see a game id like to play so i'm not tied down to playing every day. Microsoft is taking feedback on board and by using the forums this way, we can improve the small things like this.

NUFCxBEAST, Nov 2, 2018
  6. NUFCxBEAST Win User

You're right, but with each new month theres new games so we can look forward to that, it does seem pretty crowded with side scroller indie games, but theres a few gems in there, just try out as many as you can. Theres all the new Microsoft studio releases
    so they're worth a try for example gears of war 4 and i'm guessing 5 will go straight in later, and state of decay two is pretty decent just needs a hot fix for some small bugs and its definitely a good game. If the sub price is an issue, id pay for a month
    when i see a game id like to play so i'm not tied down to playing every day. Microsoft is taking feedback on board and by using the forums this way, we can improve the small things like this.
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

There are monthly updates.. And Microsoft Studio games are added on release.
  8. SR EdwinDeJoss Win User

Whoever

I dont think so, beacause he has like 250 gb free, and we erase some games for more capacity.

And the game we wan´t to download need only 2.87 gb
  9. Evo Swift97 Win User

Xbox Live Should be Free

Do you see what we get when we pay. Online gaming, Netflix, YouTube, web browsing, a decent connection to anything, extra games ( somes downloadable games you do need gold). I think there is even more than that. And if we want all that for free in the next
    gen we need to convince then that we want it to be free.

I apolagize if you guys already knew this stuff.
  10. Windows10XboxOne Win User

What Games Are Free For Xbox

We need more free to play games.
Thema:

1. we need some more free games - Similar Threads - need more free

2. Need more save space after I've cleared some already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more save space after I've cleared some already: I'm trying to play baulders gate 3 and it keeps giving me the tree code 0x80830003, despite having followed it's instructions and clearing locally saved games. I'm not sure what to do next...
  3. Need one more game share

in XBoX on Windows
    Need one more game share: I just wanted too kn if I can get another game share my lil brother was giving my account out too there friend I have another Xbox in my live room & im trying too game share it just need one game...
  4. Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games: A number of 1st and 3rd Party games are available on the Windows store (Pakistan). Most of them are Xbox Play Anywhere so that's a bonus. However, a number of important 1st Party games are still...
  5. Do I need to re-buy DLC for The long dark one more time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to re-buy DLC for The long dark one more time?: Hello everyone! I was a lucky owner of The long dark and its expansion (tales from the far lands) on xbox series. The game supports Xbox Play Anywhere feature so I wanted to install it on my PC...
  6. xbox needs to localise to more countries for the xbox like they did with pc

in XboX Insiders
    xbox needs to localise to more countries for the xbox like they did with pc: i live in egypt and gaming is very expensive here but gamepass made it more affordable and was the best thing to happen to me and my friends some of "like me got an xbox" and some stayed with...
  7. We need more space for cloud gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need more space for cloud gaming.: Can we please just add more space for people on xbox gaming, and I understand its in beta, but atleast try to do so. ef5ffd68-72a0-4c26-a574-16c54cb9597c
  8. I need more retries for "Offline Permissions Enabled" in Xbox PC App

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need more retries for "Offline Permissions Enabled" in Xbox PC App: When checking the box "offline permissions enabled" in the Xbox app for Windows, it immediately removes one of your chances to do so for the next 365 days. Since I've installed Windows 11 on my...
  9. I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?: I just bought this game for 33$ (NZD), and I need to pay more money to play it? I didn't buy the full game, just online by itself. And I can't refund it? So what, I've just got a title screen I...
  10. I need help getting more home xbox tickets

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting more home xbox tickets: I need help getting more home xbox tickets 1740ef7d-19f6-44ac-a4e3-438779e79cba