We need more official accessories for the Elite controller

Discus and support We need more official accessories for the Elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Considering what a smash hit the Elite controller has been it's bizarre that no official accessories have been released. I would kill for smaller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Riekopo, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Riekopo
    Riekopo Guest

Considering what a smash hit the Elite controller has been it's bizarre that no official accessories have been released. I would kill for smaller paddles, Xbox OG style thumbsticks, and Xbox 360 style thumbsticks, etc.

:)

Riekopo, Aug 1, 2016
  2. DigitalAssassin, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Internet Expert, Aug 1, 2016
  4. We need more official accessories for the Elite controller

There is a pack which contains Halo themed Elite controller accessories but you might be able to search
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice website for a similar idea or create your own so it might be created in the future

FearedNightmare, Aug 1, 2016
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

There is a pack which contains Halo themed Elite controller accessories but you might be able to search
    https://xbox.uservoice.com website for a similar idea or create your own so it might be created in the future
  6. JohnnyMacedo-sp Win User

Microsoft precisa vender acessórios para seus controles. (LB e RB muito frágil. Principalmente em controles ELITE)

7. DigitalAssassin Win User

Anyone know what to do for a broken Elite controller?

8. ChiefJoboo Win User

XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER BROKE IN 4months!

The official warranty period for "accessories" (xbox one elite wireless is under that label) is 90 days, you're correct. Controllers wear out, and that's not avoidable BUT the elite and newer models are built with the past in mind.

Please take a look at this page about troubleshooting and repairing your elite controller:

support.xbox.com/.../elite-controller-info

And if you can't get it to work after that, please go to:

support.xbox.com/.../servicing-elite-controller

And finally, if you need to get it repaired out of warranty, please see this page to order a repair or replacement and go to "replace an accessory." There will be a fee but I'm not sure of what that might cost.

devicesupport.microsoft.com/en-US
  9. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
Thema:

1. We need more official accessories for the Elite controller - Similar Threads - need more official

2. Need more save space after I've cleared some already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more save space after I've cleared some already: I'm trying to play baulders gate 3 and it keeps giving me the tree code 0x80830003, despite having followed it's instructions and clearing locally saved games. I'm not sure what to do next...
  3. Need one more game share

in XBoX on Windows
    Need one more game share: I just wanted too kn if I can get another game share my lil brother was giving my account out too there friend I have another Xbox in my live room & im trying too game share it just need one game...
  4. Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games: A number of 1st and 3rd Party games are available on the Windows store (Pakistan). Most of them are Xbox Play Anywhere so that's a bonus. However, a number of important 1st Party games are still...
  5. Do I need to re-buy DLC for The long dark one more time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to re-buy DLC for The long dark one more time?: Hello everyone! I was a lucky owner of The long dark and its expansion (tales from the far lands) on xbox series. The game supports Xbox Play Anywhere feature so I wanted to install it on my PC...
  6. xbox needs to localise to more countries for the xbox like they did with pc

in XboX Insiders
    xbox needs to localise to more countries for the xbox like they did with pc: i live in egypt and gaming is very expensive here but gamepass made it more affordable and was the best thing to happen to me and my friends some of "like me got an xbox" and some stayed with...
  7. We need more space for cloud gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need more space for cloud gaming.: Can we please just add more space for people on xbox gaming, and I understand its in beta, but atleast try to do so. ef5ffd68-72a0-4c26-a574-16c54cb9597c
  8. I need more retries for "Offline Permissions Enabled" in Xbox PC App

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need more retries for "Offline Permissions Enabled" in Xbox PC App: When checking the box "offline permissions enabled" in the Xbox app for Windows, it immediately removes one of your chances to do so for the next 365 days. Since I've installed Windows 11 on my...
  9. I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?: I just bought this game for 33$ (NZD), and I need to pay more money to play it? I didn't buy the full game, just online by itself. And I can't refund it? So what, I've just got a title screen I...
  10. I need help getting more home xbox tickets

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting more home xbox tickets: I need help getting more home xbox tickets 1740ef7d-19f6-44ac-a4e3-438779e79cba