We need forza motorsport 4

Discus and support We need forza motorsport 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; we need this game 31.765 vote and no any suport 87dda353-58a0-4bbc-b297-b49ed1fd5719 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boy Makh, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Boy Makh
    Boy Makh Guest

we need this game 31.765 vote and no any suport

:)

Boy Makh, Jun 1, 2017
  2. Naffry
    Naffry Guest
  3. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    XBOX at E3 2015.

Windows 10 information would be great. I am dying to know when we can expect it to transition to Xbox One and Phones.

And Forza Motorsports 6 is no doubt releasing at the end of the year.

I have 1 worry now regarding Forza... I hope this is not a release pattern now. Forza Motorsports 4 2011, Forza Horizon 2012 Forza Motorsports 5 2013, Forza Horizon 2 2014, Forza Motorsports 6 2015, Forza Horizon 3 2016, Forza Motorsports 7 2017.... and
    so on.

But it already look like that is how it is going to be.

NxtDoc1851, Jun 1, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Boy Makh! We appreciate your enthusiasm for getting Forza Motorsport 4 brought to backward compatibility! That feedback item is the best way to make sure the proper teams are aware of the interest. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Jun 2, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Boy Makh! We appreciate your enthusiasm for getting Forza Motorsport 4 brought to backward compatibility! That feedback item is the best way to make sure the proper teams are aware of the interest. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Naffry Win User
  7. Jurgen1488 Win User

What was your favorite Xbox experience?

Definitive was Forza. First war Forza Motorsport 4 I will love this game part always. I want Forza Motorsport 4 in backward compatibility. It was best Forza Motorsport game And ever will be.
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Backwards Compatible Wish List

Forza Motorsport 2

Forza Motorsport 3

Forza Motorsport 4

Tom Clancys HAWX2

Test Drive Unlimited

Test Drive Unlimited 2
  9. NxtDoc1851 Win User

XBOX at E3 2015.

Windows 10 information would be great. I am dying to know when we can expect it to transition to Xbox One and Phones.

And Forza Motorsports 6 is no doubt releasing at the end of the year.

I have 1 worry now regarding Forza... I hope this is not a release pattern now. Forza Motorsports 4 2011, Forza Horizon 2012 Forza Motorsports 5 2013, Forza Horizon 2 2014, Forza Motorsports 6 2015, Forza Horizon 3 2016, Forza Motorsports 7 2017.... and
    so on.

But it already look like that is how it is going to be.
Thema:

1. We need forza motorsport 4 - Similar Threads - need forza motorsport

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. All my games on my Xbox needs an update, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my games on my Xbox needs an update, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys,...: I have encountered a problem with my Xbox console. Several of my games require an update before I can play them, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys. However, one game that does not...
  4. I am trying to install Forza, it says it needs 120G of space, I have 168 free. it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to install Forza, it says it needs 120G of space, I have 168 free. it says...: Based on your question, “I am trying to install Forza, it says it needs 120G of space, I have 168 free. it says there is not enough room. I try to cancel it and install on D drive that has 500g...
  5. I was banned by mistake in Forza Horizon 5, what i need to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was banned by mistake in Forza Horizon 5, what i need to do?: Hello, I was banned on the day I bought the game 31/8/2023, because I allegedly played with cheats, although this is not so, I only had the opera, game, discord, lightshot and steam I believe that...
  6. I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I...: I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I have the disc but I can’t put it in bc I have an Xbox series s edefeda8-e8d5-4e8e-9d88-21039c0700e7
  7. Forza Motorsport 5,6,7 need to work with XAC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Motorsport 5,6,7 need to work with XAC: Can Microsoft arrange for Forza Motorsport 5,6,7 to allow the use of the XAC alongside Logitech Steering wheel? There is no problem using the game with a controller then also using the XAC as Co...
  8. need advice for error message Forza motorsport 7

in XBoX on Windows
    need advice for error message Forza motorsport 7: [img] Hi everyone, so since yesterday I have encountered this error message on FM7 when I am at the home screen. Do you have any advice because I have already reinstalled the game 3 times and I...
  9. Need code re-issue for Forza Motorsport 6 as part of Name Your Game Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need code re-issue for Forza Motorsport 6 as part of Name Your Game Bundle: I forgot to setup my email when I redeemed my code, so I'm afraid that I lost my code. Is there any way you guys can reissue the code? Thanks! 04b4be2f-d9e3-49b2-b216-377643cacc2c
  10. Desperately need new Forza Motorsport 6 players - 21+ - Europe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desperately need new Forza Motorsport 6 players - 21+ - Europe: Hi, We are desperately need new Forza Motorsport 6 players to join us, as we only currently have 4 confirmed members who getting it. To join our causal race night and up and coming league(s)....