We need better xbox support

Discus and support We need better xbox support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bambamblas, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Bambamblas
    Bambamblas Guest

I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no warnings,I don’t even no what the reason was for, worst of all it’s my birthday…my user name is I have had no suspension ever intill this new policy , I am vary upset with these trolls reporting people for no reson, a report should not go threw an AI it should go threw a real person so we dont have to deal with this, I’m not even an adult

:)

Bambamblas, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Bambamblas, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I understand the problem you are presenting and believe me, I am very sorry, here in the forum we are not an AI, that I can assure you, we are real people who try to help other users. Unfortunately, these types of cases cannot be attended to here since, as I mentioned before, this is only a public forum where we are all players like you, therefore we are not Microsoft employees.

Having said this, the only way to handle this type of problem regarding account bans or suspensions is through the link on the enforcement page since they are the only ones in charge of handling these types of cases, in fact Support cannot or will not is authorized to help in these cases (Only through the enforcement page can an appeal be filed).

Regarding what you mention that better Support is needed, you may be a little right but from here in the forum, unfortunately, we cannot resolve this situation.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Auswulf Win User

Someone help me

Well call up Xbox support then, better yet if you have twitter tweet them on xbox support. Tell them it needs to be fixed. We are not Microsoft. Microsoft don't visit these forums only members of the public come here.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

xbox one

Hey there Zeus thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us.

We need a bit more information on this though, what is going on with the Czech Xbox support? Let us know so we can better assist!
  5. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

Why is My Xbox Live Reputation being Abused

thanks for that Support on this Topic We need a petition on Fixing the Reputation system making it much better for all players to have fun on Xbox Live this for sure has to Stop 2020 going into 2021
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Roblox not loading.

Sorry about that. Unfortunately you will have to get further assistance from Roblox Support. This is an Xbox Microsoft Community Forum with independent advisors. We do cater to all the clients' needs but for better assistance with your issue, Roblox Support would be best.
Thema:

1. We need better xbox support - Similar Threads - need better support

2. So I wanted to ask if I need a WiFi adapter for better connection on my Xbox series s... Or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I wanted to ask if I need a WiFi adapter for better connection on my Xbox series s... Or...: I'm thinking of buying the Xbox but a lot of devices have problem with WiFi and I wanted to see of it will be the same with Xbox or the Xbox has a better WiFi adapter build in and that I don't...
  3. We need better options for account recovery.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need better options for account recovery.: I’ve lost my account I’ve had for years lost all the money I’ve spent on it I tried everything I possible could account recovery always tells me I don’t add enough information even when I provided...
  4. Future Xbox controllers need to be better

in XBoX on Consoles
    Future Xbox controllers need to be better: Hello, I was once playing some games with my friend on his Nintendo Switch, and he has a Nintendo switch Pro Controller. He was able to aim more presice in games like splatoon with the weird...
  5. Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...: I got chat suspension for mild language after one of your team harassed me in game. I get i shouldn't have called him [Mod Removed - Inappropriate], but he literally antagonized me with toxic...
  6. We need a gray-colour theme and also a better way to tell which game is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need a gray-colour theme and also a better way to tell which game is...: Hello all! I had two quick suggestions to help improve the Xbox One UI - 1) Right now we have a dark theme and a light theme. The light theme is far too bright for most TVs. I would love to see...
  7. VIP events need better structuring

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP events need better structuring: I see the promotion exists for Gold members on particular games AFTER THE FACT with the winners list, but no real explanation of how to take part in said events. It goes as far as to embed the...
  8. Xbox Enforcement Need A Better System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Need A Better System: Hi So my main account gamertag had been removed [Mod Removed - Personal Information] and I'm very upset they removed it . Because it has WTF which stand for [Mod Removed - Profanity] and I think...
  9. Which is better? Need your opinion...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which is better? Need your opinion...: Hi. I am in search of a MULTIPLAYER game. I kinda like the interface like the destiny 2 4v4 multiplayer, the UI like the cross hair it has and stuff. Battlefield one is cool. The many modes it has...
  10. To enforcement and why we need a better system to stop mistakes from happening to innocent ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To enforcement and why we need a better system to stop mistakes from happening to innocent ...: a while back i had a problem with a certain achievement for Family Guy - Back to the multiverse, on the xbox360. the achievement was called - (There is no cake)...