We need a gray-colour theme and also a better way to tell which game is...

Discus and support We need a gray-colour theme and also a better way to tell which game is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all! I had two quick suggestions to help improve the Xbox One UI - 1) Right now we have a dark theme and a light theme. The light theme is far... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aetius Alpha, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Aetius Alpha
    Aetius Alpha Guest

Hello all!

I had two quick suggestions to help improve the Xbox One UI -

1) Right now we have a dark theme and a light theme. The light theme is far too bright for most TVs. I would love to see a theme that is light but gray-light so we can have a light theme without it burning off our retinas.

2) We now have games which are installed from discs, downloaded or downloaded from Gamepass which makes it even more confusing to quickly see which ones are actually owned by you and which ones are Gamepass derived. You have to go into the game library but
    there is nothing to tell them apart if you have lots of games pinned to the front page. Would love to see some icons that show up within the game thumbnails that give you information about Gamepass/owned and disc/downloaded. The PS4 has a neat disc icon that
    shows which games are downloaded and which ones require a disc. I hate having to find out by trial and error which game is on disc.

Thanks!

Sid

:)

Aetius Alpha, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Northern Lass Win User

We need a gray-colour theme and also a better way to tell which game is Gamepass/owned/downloaded/disc

I would also find it useful if there was an easy way to see if a game needs a disc or was installed via games pass.
  3. Ennileah ☆ Win User

We need a gray-colour theme and also a better way to tell which game is Gamepass/owned/downloaded/disc

2 fantastic ideas right there!! I suffer with headaches from glare so am currently in dark theme.. and it takes me ages to tell my games apart too lol.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

This will be a great feature to have, especially if you have many games installed.
  5. Aetius Alpha Win User

Those are pretty good ideas! I've never personally liked light themes in general, but I can see a less-light theme being nice.

They've also done a lot of work on the icons for where people are playing (PC, Console, mobile) as well as party chat (headset vs Kinect) so having a similar design for small icons on titles that display where the license resides like Disk, Game Pass, EA
    Access, Games with Gold, etc. would be welcome. If you post it on the
    Xbox Feedback site
    , I'd sure vote for it!
    Thanks! I think so too. I did post both ideas there but they seem to have gone missing/or maybe not get approved by the mods. Weird. I'll post them again!
  6. Aetius Alpha Win User

berry cool idea put in the vote zone
    Already submitted both :) Just awaiting moderator approval.
Thema:

1. We need a gray-colour theme and also a better way to tell which game is... - Similar Threads - need gray colour

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  9. Headset chat mixer grayed out - need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer grayed out - need help.: my chat mixer is grayed out and I do not know what to do now, I have tried to unplug and replug my headphones and that did not work, I have updated my controller but that did not work, and have...
  10. I Need HELP Pls! It wont let me invite people,it comes up gray. SOOOOO IRRITATING

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need HELP Pls! It wont let me invite people,it comes up gray. SOOOOO IRRITATING: It shows up gray even when I'm waiting at home screen in a game. Also all of a sudden invite party to costream comes up. I don't have any restrictions or anything I have adult settingsize and it...