We need a compact mode for Xbox one

Discus and support We need a compact mode for Xbox one in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; we need a hard drive compact mode to free up free space on Xbox one so we have plenty of room for more games more apps dlc's and system up dates and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JustinMacri, Oct 30, 2016.

1. JustinMacri
    JustinMacri Guest

we need a hard drive compact mode to free up free space on Xbox one so we have plenty of room for more games more apps dlc's and system up dates and upgrades the compact button will free up space boost memory for better games respond and free and updates
    for the games will be more faster and stuff the compact mode will compact both Internatinal hard drive and the external hard drive. It's about time the Xbox one's software could use a new change and different features.

Justin

:)

JustinMacri, Oct 30, 2016
  2. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

I think ur version of is might not be compactable fully with XBOX ONE SMARTGLASS. Another possibility is that app has bugs. And MS need to patch it.

Dakrkplayer2, Oct 30, 2016
  3. Haven unbalanced

Haven is designed to be a quick shootfest....doesnt matter what game mode is played on it, SWAT is all about who can get the headshot first...its the same on any map, it just feels more compacted on HAVEN

Cokney Charmer, Oct 30, 2016
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

I think ur version of is might not be compactable fully with XBOX ONE SMARTGLASS. Another possibility is that app has bugs. And MS need to patch it.
  5. pjameleven Win User

Army of Two

There's still hope. Xbox is not working on back compact for the Xbox one anymore as they shift focus to working on backwards compatibility for Project Scarlett. That doesn't mean they won't look at making more original Xbox and 360 titles back compact
    on the Scarlett once it launches. They are just doing Xbox One back compatibility anymore.
  6. DarkEonFS Win User

We need a theater mode!

I rarely see an AT Montage because you really can't see most of your kills with it, if BC2 had a battlerecorder it would have been fun recording those at mine kills
  7. dual skorpionz Win User

We need a theater mode!

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

Had a priceless moment just this weekend. I was alone in a tank and encountered an enemy Hind with two occupants. There was a bowl shaped indentation in the ground with a little shrubbery in front which I had parked my tank in for the moment to defend oncoming
    enemies. The Hind approached and I switched seats to the machine gun. A battle ensued between us. He circle strafed as I shot the living daylights out of him. Finally, as the smoke boiled from his chopper he flew back to their base in retreat. I figured they
    went back to do repairs and attack again so I considered leaving my position but I opted for the hard road. I stayed, in my slightly dugout position and waited for their return. Soon enough I see them approaching over the edge of the horizon. I stayed in the
    main gunner seat and waited patiently for my shot. They launched a volley of incoming fire but still, I waited. At just the right time I fired and hit them dead on causing their craft to explode and killing both of them instantly. It was at that moment I got
    out of my tank and proceeded to vigorously teabag the ground. Ah yes, victory! I wish I could have re-watched that in a theater mode. I got a good laugh out of it.

[/quote]

I remember the first time I drilled a helicopter with a tank cannon, it was on Oasis. I was just chilling by the AA-gun, I see the Apache coming in the distance...aim way ahead and high, let it fire...like 2 seconds later I just see a huge explosion and
    a double kill. Surprised the hell out of me, did NOT expect that at all. I really had never used a tank much prior to that...

-

My funniest moment by far also came on Oasis...we were attacking the 2nd base on Rush, and I turned right to where their chopper is...and I see 2 guys get in ready to take off, so I start shooting at the cockpit and headshot the co-pilot/gunner, and the
    guy piloting gets the chopper maybe 20 feet in the air before someone pelted it with a rocket or tank cannon, whatever it was, it blew up instantly right over my head...it was a pretty hilarious sequence of events.
  8. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

We need a theater mode!

Had a priceless moment just this weekend. I was alone in a tank and encountered an enemy Hind with two occupants. There was a bowl shaped indentation in the ground with a little shrubbery in front which I had parked my tank in for the moment to defend oncoming
    enemies. The Hind approached and I switched seats to the machine gun. A battle ensued between us. He circle strafed as I shot the living daylights out of him. Finally, as the smoke boiled from his chopper he flew back to their base in retreat. I figured they
    went back to do repairs and attack again so I considered leaving my position but I opted for the hard road. I stayed, in my slightly dugout position and waited for their return. Soon enough I see them approaching over the edge of the horizon. I stayed in the
    main gunner seat and waited patiently for my shot. They launched a volley of incoming fire but still, I waited. At just the right time I fired and hit them dead on causing their craft to explode and killing both of them instantly. It was at that moment I got
    out of my tank and proceeded to vigorously teabag the ground. Ah yes, victory! I wish I could have re-watched that in a theater mode. I got a good laugh out of it.
Thema:

1. We need a compact mode for Xbox one - Similar Threads - need compact mode

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  9. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  10. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...