we have ultimate game pass on console but when we tried to use it on a phone for childs...

Discus and support we have ultimate game pass on console but when we tried to use it on a phone for childs... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; hello I got an xbox a month ago and have ultimate game pass on it . It is registered to me. My child just tried to play on a moblie phone logged in as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by shadowwolf100, Feb 21, 2021.

1. we have ultimate game pass on console but when we tried to use it on a phone for childs...

hello

I got an xbox a month ago and have ultimate game pass on it . It is registered to me. My child just tried to play on a moblie phone logged in as them ( they play as them on the xbox) but no subscription shows up.

How do i register the phone or their account so they can play games on their phone. I have looked online for an answer but could not find one and did not want to change the setting without checking here what to do.

Thank you for your help

:)

shadowwolf100, Feb 21, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

we have ultimate game pass on console but when we tried to use it on a phone for childs...