We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

Discus and support We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Patrick Rolo, Apr 9, 2024.

1. Patrick Rolo
    Patrick Rolo Guest

We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am getting to the point of canceling the subscription due to not being able to actually play games with my kids and extended family at the same time.

:)

Patrick Rolo, Apr 9, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: