we had an account on our old xbox but the cpu or gpu messed up so we got a new one but we...

Discus and support we had an account on our old xbox but the cpu or gpu messed up so we got a new one but we... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can someone please help me 67eaa890-a82e-4efd-8cf1-376105b14565 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Heather Rodriguez1, Apr 13, 2023.

1. we had an account on our old xbox but the cpu or gpu messed up so we got a new one but we...

can someone please help me

:)

Heather Rodriguez1, Apr 13, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

we had an account on our old xbox but the cpu or gpu messed up so we got a new one but we cant sign back in because we dont remember the password

Hello Heather

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I am sorry to inform you but the only way to get back into the account is through the account recovery process.

You can begin the recovery of that account using the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/account-pro...

Note: To help prevent account theft and to help protect accounts, information cannot be provided or requested outside of the account recovery option.
  3. JR NEYMAR 1993 Win User

FIFA 15

I think I have figured out the problem.

We already had an xbox account from our 360. Yesterday morning in our boys haste to get his new xbox one set up, he created a new account and redeemed the game using the newly set up account.

Today we spoke to Microsoft and managed to get his old username account transferred over to the new xbox one so when trying to redeem the game again it won't let us.

Do you know how we can sort this problem or would we need to buy the game again??
  4. Brooke S1 Win User

Locked out of Microsoft account for suspicious activity that took place out of my country

I tried two times a day for the weekend and today. I got onto our old Xbox and tried our old state and zip code as well as old Xbox ID. We only had one gamertag so that is right although we did change the name years back. I tried two credit cards we used for Xbox live subscription including the last one and current one. These are all we have the info for. I tried the new Xbox ID as well. I also tried our current state and zip code. So I guess I have tried everything. My husband will call his phone carrier to see if he can possibly get his old phone number back and we can receive the text verification. He will need to somehow call Microsoft and ask them to quit charging us for the subscription since we cannot access that account, when you go to the contact us about subscriptions it says to log in to the account with the subscription. It is crazy that there is no phone number and in order to sign up for a call back you have to lie on the contact reason and say family security or something. If you choose billing or account it says it doesn't qualify for a call back. And I will need to ask from my other account. It is worth it to us to do whatever it takes to get our son's Minecraft account back. We even had a survival world years in the making.
  5. Mariamgarcia1 Win User

Account blocked - new X box + old X box

Thanks for taking the time to reply but the problem is that this summer we got an xbox one x and took it back to the uk without signing out on our old xbox, someone logged in our old xbox and now we cant have access to our main account because its already
    on the old xbox
  6. DatBoiOnTheStreet Win User

I forgot my Xbox account password and email

We have no access to the account or account email and password we can provide you with the ips we had when the account was logged into with our old xbox
Thema:

we had an account on our old xbox but the cpu or gpu messed up so we got a new one but we...

1. we had an account on our old xbox but the cpu or gpu messed up so we got a new one but we... - Similar Threads - account old cpu

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. How old is my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How old is my Xbox account: I want to find when I started this account e9008f74-0443-43ea-8784-ae99ce330f6c
  4. Old account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old account back?: I was having all sorts of issues logging in on my xbox one after 3 years of being put up. I decided to delete my old xbox account because I couldn't log into it. I created a new xbox account using...
  5. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  6. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  7. How do I reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on it and set it up the way I want it set up

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on it and set it up the way I want it set up: How do you reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on my new one because my old one is gone and I've tried using the help with the Xbox but it just keeps taking your stupider stuff or someone...
  8. i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...: i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still have access to my games please help i have tried changing my password and contacted support both haven’t...
  9. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  10. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...