"We couldn't sync your data to the cloud right now" Minecraft Xbox One Edition

Discus and support "We couldn't sync your data to the cloud right now" Minecraft Xbox One Edition in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright so, Minecraft was working yesterday. Extremely slow loading, but it'd still load any world after 10+ minutes. I tried loading one world today,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhoenixW509, Aug 8, 2021.

1. PhoenixW509
    PhoenixW509 Guest

Alright so, Minecraft was working yesterday. Extremely slow loading, but it'd still load any world after 10+ minutes. I tried loading one world today, and it just kept giving me this error. I restarted my Xbox, to no avail. I uninstalled and reinstalled. That made it worse, causing the pop up to repeatedly appear whenever I loaded the game, meaning I couldn't do anything on it.

There are two options to respond, try again and use offline. I tried both and all it does is make the pop up appear again, nothing has been working. I cleared the cache, messed with save data, restarted several times and nothing has worked. I have several worlds that mean a lot to me and I really don't want to lose them. Any ideas? I've searched online and I've found nothing, so this is my last resort before I give up and delete the game permanently.

:)

PhoenixW509, Aug 8, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

Reset your console and try accessing the game again.

Reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

**Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.**
  3. MiniScrat121 Win User

Cloud Data Sync Error

Yes. How it appears on screen:

We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now

Try syncing again or use this app offline. (0)

*Try again* *use offline*
  4. Berkbelts Win User

Some friends deleted and I can't re-add them

I did unplug it the other day when I was talking with support. I'll try it again but I think its a cloud issue. I just tried to play Fallout but it just gave me the error " We couldn't sync your data with the cloud right now."
  5. ArmsMyth Win User

MS Ultimate Word Games

I try to start it, a smaller window overlaps, says, "We are syncing your data, please wait....we will be done soon." Several seconds later it replaces that message with "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now."
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

"We can't sync your data with the cloud right now"

Hi Threnody87! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Does this happens on all games? Are you playing the games on Xbox app? Have you checked the network status on your PC? Have you tried a different network?
Thema:

1. "We couldn't sync your data to the cloud right now" Minecraft Xbox One Edition - Similar Threads - couldn't sync data

2. The game couldn't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    The game couldn't start: Guys please help me my games says : the game couldn't start. Try to downloading the game agian. That happened becuse i (Patchxex) help me pls [Moderator Edit: Changed title from "Mumin"]...
  3. We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now wwe2k22 can somebody help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now wwe2k22 can somebody help: We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now wwe2k22 can somebody help me d102020c-8f61-4c33-8f54-2e4aaadc1150
  4. Error 0x83860012 We couldn't sync your data.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x83860012 We couldn't sync your data.....: Turn the game on, attempts to load and fails with that error. Have tried a factory reset and did not fix. fce64c2c-3269-46af-b6e0-1ecc44317430
  5. We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now: All my play anywhere titles that can be optimized by ndvia GForce Experience have problems syncing data with the cloud. I start the game on the PC and create a new save file that is stored on the...
  6. Couldn't sync data with cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couldn't sync data with cloud.: Been trying to play Forza 6. Upon startup, it says syncing data. Gets to about 16% then pops: We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now AvedisWolf Try syncing again or use this game...
  7. I keep getting this message "we couldn't sync your data with the cloud just ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting this message "we couldn't sync your data with the cloud just ...: So basically, i signed into my account, popped in wwe 2k15 and when advancing from the title screen to the main menu, i get this message: "we couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now. Try...
  8. Powerstar Golf -Couldn't sync your data...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar Golf -Couldn't sync your data...: Powerstar Golf has been working fine up till now. I am now sometimes getting the message that it can't synch my data with the cloud jut now. Sometimes after several tries it will work. Any ideas...
  9. Were Sorry We couldn't sync your data at this time. Please Try Again or Play Offline. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Were Sorry We couldn't sync your data at this time. Please Try Again or Play Offline. ...: Why is this happening every time I try to start up WWE 2K15 It says Syncing data for WWE 2K15. Gets to 93% then stops. And says cant sync at this time. All your xbox status checks say totally...
  10. couldn't sync data xbox one (killer instinct)

in XBoX on Consoles
    couldn't sync data xbox one (killer instinct): So I've had my Xbox one along with killer instinct since the release but now for some reason over the last week I've got this message everytime I've started up killer instinct "We couldn't sync...