We couldnt sign you in

Discus and support We couldnt sign you in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; İ have Changed My password. Now i cant Login.2nd problem when i try to buy something it says try another card etc pls fix them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by olgay, Jun 5, 2016.

1. olgay
    olgay Guest

We couldnt sign you in

İ have Changed My password. Now i cant Login.2nd problem when i try to buy something it says try another card etc pls fix them

:)

olgay, Jun 5, 2016
  2. We couldnt sign you in????

Im trying to sign in to my xbox, and it first said "Sorry, sign in using a controller." then it says "we couldn't sign you in, wait a few minutes or check your account"

Ive restarted my xbox 3 times, and i am connected to my internet. HELP

SwiftFoal404232, Jun 5, 2016
  3. We couldnt sign you in????

Could try and delete profile , then re download it...

RobertBuckalew, Jun 5, 2016
  4. We couldnt sign you in

hey there I hade a similar problem to this 1. please make sure your password is not to long , for some reason xbox one and xbox 360 have different password length limits. 2. please make sure its a debit or credit card and not a standard cashpoint card. if
    your problem if still around please message me and ill see if I can give further assistance hope you have a great day We couldnt sign you in ;)

PH3ON1X x SN1P3, Jun 6, 2016
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

We couldnt sign you in????

Could try and delete profile , then re download it...
  6. PH3ON1X x SN1P3 Win User

We couldnt sign you in

hey there I hade a similar problem to this 1. please make sure your password is not to long , for some reason xbox one and xbox 360 have different password length limits. 2. please make sure its a debit or credit card and not a standard cashpoint card. if
    your problem if still around please message me and ill see if I can give further assistance hope you have a great day ;)
  7. JP42Lane2 Win User

We couldnt sign you in????

Same issue. Actually dId not allow me to delete current profile.
  8. MateusFontana Win User

We Couldnt Sign you into xbox live Error code 0x80004005

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem

Lately, problems with this code have been reported by several people, and often cannot be resolved. The times the problem was solved, it was with complete formatting of the computer that the problem has been experienced.

I recommend trying the solutions below before using this method.

Solution 1:

Before we try any different solutions, please check if your windows are updated to version 21h1, if not update it.

To update your windows follow the instructions below.

Select the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.

*If the problem persists even after updating the operating system, please try the solution below.

Download and install the program below on your windows. After that start it and try to open the games that were giving errors.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-identity...

Solution 2:

Please use the reference video below to do the process below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcjBVrGkw90

Try the solution below, please.

1)Close Xbox apps

Navigate to : %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

2)Navigate to %localappdata%\Packages and search for TokenBroker

Make a right-click on each result and open in a new window

For Each window, delete the contents of these TokenBroker folders

Restart your PC

Solution 3:

Download the Create Windows 10 installation media application from the link below, at the end of the download run the application, and then follow the instructions given by the program at the end click on upgrade. Rest assured none of your files will be lost, this is a system restore that will try to fix this error.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

*If none of this works, it will be necessary to completely reinstall windows, choosing not to keep any files. The issue was resolved by doing this in the case below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/subject/for...
  9. ShellPaladin109 Win User

We Couldnt Sign you into xbox live Error code 0x80004005

I just got forza 4 microsoft store and when open it up it says this. "We cant sign you in to Xbox Live right now. Try again in a while. If that doesn’t work, we have a few ideas that might help fix the problem"
Thema:

We couldnt sign you in

1. We couldnt sign you in - Similar Threads - couldnt sign

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...: I can't re-download my profile on my xbox 360 after I deleted cause support said to delete and re-download my profile because it signed me out when I tried to go to xbox live....
  4. "We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live" error when signing into minecraft through microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    "We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live" error when signing into minecraft through microsoft.: First time loading up minecraft on new computer. Had this new one for a couple months now. never had an issue with trying to get into microsoft logins or anything before. First time trying to sign...
  5. We Couldnt Sign you into xbox live Error code 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Couldnt Sign you into xbox live Error code 0x80004005: I got Doom Eternal for PC with game pass, but when I try to sign into an xbox account, it says, we couldnt sign you into xbox live. It works with other games but this one, any help will be...
  6. ERROR CODE 0x87DD0006 SORRY COULDNT SIGN YOU IN.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR CODE 0x87DD0006 SORRY COULDNT SIGN YOU IN.: Hey, what's going on everyone. I have never had the issue and have not read anything as to how to resolve the issue. I've got the error code about not being able to sign in (0x87DD0006). If anyone...
  7. we couldnt sign into xbox live 0x80072ee7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    we couldnt sign into xbox live 0x80072ee7: we couldnt sign into xbox live 0x80072ee7. please help. able to sign into browser easily but not in the app. cee1914d-61ea-443f-b67f-f0af98c384ef
  8. ERROR CODE 0x87DD0006 SORRY COULDNT SIGN YOU IN.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR CODE 0x87DD0006 SORRY COULDNT SIGN YOU IN.: Hey, what's going on everyone. I have never had the issue and have not read anything as to how to resolve the issue. I've got the error code about not being able to sign in (0x87DD0006). If anyone...
  9. We couldnt sign you in????

in XBoX on Consoles
    We couldnt sign you in????: Im trying to sign in to my xbox, and it first said "Sorry, sign in using a controller." then it says "we couldn't sign you in, wait a few minutes or check your account" Ive restarted my xbox 3...
  10. Couldnt connect to live now cant sign into my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldnt connect to live now cant sign into my profile: Seriously microsoft wtf is going on sort ya *** out please 09357a02-d2ea-47de-af48-ef01accd70a7