"We couldn't find an Xbox One console with the IP address provided"

Discus and support "We couldn't find an Xbox One console with the IP address provided" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I'm trying to stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 laptop. But it won't connect. I've done the steps everyone says to do: make sure they are both on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by T0Jo22, Aug 20, 2018.

1. T0Jo22
    T0Jo22 Guest

So I'm trying to stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 laptop. But it won't connect. I've done the steps everyone says to do: make sure they are both on the same sub network, hard reset of laptop and Xbox, clear MAC address. I don't know what else to do and I would
    love some help/answers!

:)

T0Jo22, Aug 20, 2018
  2. RedReign97
    RedReign97 Guest
    We couldn't find an Xbox One console with the IP address provided.

I for the life of me cannot seem to get my Xbox One S to connect to the Xbox App on both my Windows 10 PC and phone. My console is fully connected to the internet on a 5ghz band on my dual band asus router. I am able to cast to my Xbox and everything else
    yet I am not able to connect to the Xbox app. It will not detect it and still will not detect it when I enter the manual IP of the system. Does anyone know what could be the problem? I can provide more information if needed.

RedReign97, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Noahsliv
    Noahsliv Guest
    IP Adress

i wrote down my ip address for my xbox to connect to my xbox one but it said "we are not able to find an xbox one console with the IP address provided.." is it because my console is off, or unplugged? BTW i am far away from my xbox like 5 km, why isn't it working?

Noahsliv, Aug 20, 2018
  4. AlecRO1
    AlecRO1 Guest

I am having the exact same problem.

AlecRO1, Aug 20, 2018
  5. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    Are the following 2 options enabled on your console?

1. Under This Xbox, select Allow game streaming to other devices.
    2. Under Other devices, select Allow connections from any device or
      Only from profiles signed in on this Xbox.

Also, check to make sure AP isolation is not enabled on your router settings - which it should not by default.

ChiefJoboo, Aug 21, 2018
  6. AlecRO1
    AlecRO1 Guest
    To fix mine that was doing the same thing I went into the router settings by putting the IP address (Gateway) into the address bar. I updated the router and under the wireless settings I changed the bandwidth from 20/40MHz to 20MHz
    (I read online that this is recommended for a 2.4GHz network). Now it works fine.

AlecRO1, Nov 5, 2018
  7. AlecRO1 Win User

I am having the exact same problem.
  8. ChiefJoboo Win User

Are the following 2 options enabled on your console?

1. Under This Xbox, select Allow game streaming to other devices.
    2. Under Other devices, select Allow connections from any device or
      Only from profiles signed in on this Xbox.

Also, check to make sure AP isolation is not enabled on your router settings - which it should not by default.
  9. AlecRO1 Win User

To fix mine that was doing the same thing I went into the router settings by putting the IP address (Gateway) into the address bar. I updated the router and under the wireless settings I changed the bandwidth from 20/40MHz to 20MHz
    (I read online that this is recommended for a 2.4GHz network). Now it works fine.
  10. Jack Grotjohn Win User

Trouble connecting to xbox from laptop on college wifi

Brad,

I did this but it didn't seem to fix it; I'm still getting the message "We couldn't find an Xbox One console with the IP address provided."

Thank you very much for the help,

11. WARTHOGWRATHMAR Win User

Xbox Companion App Changed?

I am entering the Xbox IP address and it has the same message "we are not able to find an Xbox One console with the IP address you provided".
Thema:

1. "We couldn't find an Xbox One console with the IP address provided" - Similar Threads - couldn't find console

2. Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.: Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address. 39aeb655-4cfb-41a7-bf9c-d23aa9074c63
  3. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc
  4. I purchased start filed but couldn't find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased start filed but couldn't find it: I purchased start filed but couldn't find it, may I now what issue is this? a0f1ca32-48b4-4c53-bd03-6003f505f544
  5. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: I was just attempting to sign into my Microsoft account when all of a sudden it said, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Get a new one or create another account. And I don't know what to do; I...
  6. Sorry, I couldn't find a more appropriate forum -- My premium version of Solitaire has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, I couldn't find a more appropriate forum -- My premium version of Solitaire has...: Title says it all. Thanks, in advance, for any help. 9f56cbaa-235a-4bd7-8582-34e8cae4db51
  7. My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I...: My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I also have tried to boot it in different TVs but it doesn't display at all I don't think the power supply is...
  8. the error "we couldn't find an xbox one console with the ip address provided"

in XBoX on Windows
    the error "we couldn't find an xbox one console with the ip address provided": Im able to connect my xbox to my xbox app on my phone but everytime i try to connect it to my pc the error "we couldn't find an xbox one console with the ip address provided" shows up. i already...
  9. Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied"

in XBoX on Windows
    Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied": I am trying to log in but I get this error message "we couldn't sign you into Xbox live The system cannot find the file specified " How do I fix this? 2e9da0f6-0810-42f4-9bf6-a95892608827
  10. I couldn't find where to report a bug so here we are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I couldn't find where to report a bug so here we are: I was playing and recording clips like I usually do, but when I went to check them they were messed up. Only 16 seconds long instead of 30, no sound, and they ended way before I hit record...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we couldnt find an xbox one ip provided

2. we couldnt find an xbox one with the ip address provided

3. we couldnt find an xbox with the ip provided

4. xbox couldnt find console using ip address,
  5. we couldnt find an xbox one console with ip sinhala,
  6. could not find any consoles to manage gamepass,
  7. we couldn’t find an Xbox one console with the IP address provided,
  8. we couldnt find xbox one console with that ip address,
  9. We couldnt find an Xbox One with the IP address provided console companion app,
  10. we couldnt find an xbox one console with ip,
  11. we couldnt find a xbox one with the ip provided,
  12. We couldnt find any Xbox One console with IP address provided,
  13. we couldnt find an xbox console with the ip address provided,
  14. we couldnt find your consoles ip address,
  15. we coudnt find an xbox one console with the ip adress