We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

Discus and support We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Makowski Albert, Nov 9, 2023.

1. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared

:)

Makowski Albert, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

If I may ask, did you remove the primary email address of your Microsoft account prior to this error?

According to a fellow independent advisor, Diane Poremsky [ M365 MVP ]: You will need to contact Microsoft to have the address restored to the Xbox account.

Use the contact links at the bottom of this article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-475c9b5c-8c25-49f1-9c2d-c64b7072e735

For reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-account/1ea46aa9-8017-4093-b3d3-669ba76dce50

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Gagan Kamra Win User

I didn't receive any mail from Microsoft regarding my Microsoft account deletion.
  4. Gagan Kamra Win User

I tried filling the recovery form but it said that "The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist"What am i suppose to do i don't wanna lose my microsoft account
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Gagan, based on all the information on the post.
    I'm afraid to say that it seems your account has been compromised and the hacker managed to change the email address associated with this account.

You can try to recover it by following the suggestions provided in the Microsoft interactive guide below:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Gagan, may I know if you received a security notification from Microsoft regarding an account information change?

If that's not your case, I'm afraid to say that if the recovery form doesn't work, it is not possible to recover the account.
Thema:

1. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - couldn't find account

2. Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.: Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address. 39aeb655-4cfb-41a7-bf9c-d23aa9074c63
  3. I purchased start filed but couldn't find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased start filed but couldn't find it: I purchased start filed but couldn't find it, may I now what issue is this? a0f1ca32-48b4-4c53-bd03-6003f505f544
  4. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: I was just attempting to sign into my Microsoft account when all of a sudden it said, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Get a new one or create another account. And I don't know what to do; I...
  5. Sorry, I couldn't find a more appropriate forum -- My premium version of Solitaire has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, I couldn't find a more appropriate forum -- My premium version of Solitaire has...: Title says it all. Thanks, in advance, for any help. 9f56cbaa-235a-4bd7-8582-34e8cae4db51
  6. My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I...: My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I also have tried to boot it in different TVs but it doesn't display at all I don't think the power supply is...
  7. the error "we couldn't find an xbox one console with the ip address provided"

in XBoX on Windows
    the error "we couldn't find an xbox one console with the ip address provided": Im able to connect my xbox to my xbox app on my phone but everytime i try to connect it to my pc the error "we couldn't find an xbox one console with the ip address provided" shows up. i already...
  8. Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied"

in XBoX on Windows
    Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied": I am trying to log in but I get this error message "we couldn't sign you into Xbox live The system cannot find the file specified " How do I fix this? 2e9da0f6-0810-42f4-9bf6-a95892608827
  9. "We couldn't find an Xbox One console with the IP address provided"

in XBoX on Windows
    "We couldn't find an Xbox One console with the IP address provided": So I'm trying to stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 laptop. But it won't connect. I've done the steps everyone says to do: make sure they are both on the same sub network, hard reset of laptop and...
  10. I couldn't find where to report a bug so here we are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I couldn't find where to report a bug so here we are: I was playing and recording clips like I usually do, but when I went to check them they were messed up. Only 16 seconds long instead of 30, no sound, and they ended way before I hit record...