we couldnt connect to server

Discus and support we couldnt connect to server in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Error code 0x80072EFD I am connected to the internet, I have done the network test, but if I try and browse games or enter a code I keep getting check... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChoccyChipChap, Oct 18, 2016.

1. we couldnt connect to server

Error code 0x80072EFD I am connected to the internet, I have done the network test, but if I try and browse games or enter a code I keep getting check your internet connection and try again, we couldn't connect to the server, all services are also up and
    running, I have checked. Help please.

:)

ChoccyChipChap, Oct 18, 2016
  2. X30 Floki
    X30 Floki Guest
    Zoo Tycoon Server offline?

Hi,

my wife and I tried to play Zoo Tycoon via online coop, but we couldnt connect to the server. We tried on 3 days a row now, but with no luck. Is there any wrong with the server or is it down "for ever"?

X30 Floki, Oct 18, 2016
  3. bingo

here we go again, can't connect to server

richardsargent, Oct 18, 2016
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

please try the Physically power off steps at this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Be sure to wait until the power supply light (for standard Xbox One only) turn amber and remain it for at least 30 seconds before powering the console on again.

If that didn't help please trying signing out of your profile on the console and signing in again.

Let us know the results

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please try the Physically power off steps at this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Be sure to wait until the power supply light (for standard Xbox One only) turn amber and remain it for at least 30 seconds before powering the console on again.

If that didn't help please trying signing out of your profile on the console and signing in again.

Let us know the results
  6. yankokevin Win User

BLACK OPS 2 LIVE PROBLEM

the servers may have been down. i noticed alot of people were being told they couldnt connect to matches but they could connect later on.
  7. HomelandDefense Win User

Long Load Times

funny thing was I went on last night and had no loading issues at all....just couldnt connect to servers.
  8. BootleBadBoy Win User

EA Connection Problems

Do you think that they may be taking the servers down to make adjustments for the release of BF3. I couldnt connect last night for about an hour or two.
  9. RobertBuckalew Win User

We couldnt sign you in????

Could try and delete profile , then re download it...
Thema:

1. we couldnt connect to server - Similar Threads - couldnt connect server

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox couldnt take action on your report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox couldnt take action on your report: Been getting this for weeks when i try to report people breaking ToS, whether it be vulgar, derogatory, or very sexually inappropriate messages, soliciting, advertising paid services that break...
  4. I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop: My hardware have some problem.i use a troubleshooter it cant fix f470527e-bd51-4552-864e-72a815469a46
  5. I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...: I can't re-download my profile on my xbox 360 after I deleted cause support said to delete and re-download my profile because it signed me out when I tried to go to xbox live....
  6. Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons: I tried logging in with the wrong email, and now it won't let me try using the right one.it says something went wrong and stuck on a white page [img] [img] Correlation Id:...
  7. Microsoft account got hacked, support said they couldnt help me and I had to create a new...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked, support said they couldnt help me and I had to create a new...: A few months ago I got hacked and lost my microsoft account, after alot of annoying gmails back and forth with microsoft I was told that I couldn't do anything and Id have to create a new...
  8. Microsoft support suspended my hacked account because they couldnt help me further

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support suspended my hacked account because they couldnt help me further: Hi! so about 2weeks ago my account got hacked by someone and ever since i have been trying to get it back. i contacted microsoft support (since they helped me the last time my account was hacked)...
  9. "Check your internet connection and try again. We couldnt connect to the store."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check your internet connection and try again. We couldnt connect to the store.": Trying to purchase dlc for a game and its giving me this error. I cant redeem codes or purchase anything at all. Had no issues just a few days ago. Have power cycled my console several times and...
  10. Couldnt connect to live now cant sign into my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldnt connect to live now cant sign into my profile: Seriously microsoft wtf is going on sort ya *** out please 09357a02-d2ea-47de-af48-ef01accd70a7