"We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

Discus and support "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kk Kk8, Jun 25, 2024.

1. Kk Kk8
    Kk Kk8 Guest

"We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." I checked multiple times if these accounts were actually banned or suspended and they were not. I don't know what to do I have uninstalled xbox and reinstalled it but it still did not work, I even made a new account and it still said it was suspended. Can anyone please help?

:)

Kk Kk8, Jun 25, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: