We cant play- its black !!

Discus and support We cant play- its black !! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i bought a witeless 2 nd handcontrol for my son.. I put the cd into our laptop and connected the little " mouse" into the laptop aswell.. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScrewyBike58672, May 5, 2018.

1. We cant play- its black !!

Hi, i bought a witeless 2 nd handcontrol for my son..

I put the cd into our laptop and connected the little " mouse" into the laptop aswell..

But nothing happened..

And shortly after not even the " old" handcontroll worked..

very unhappy boy and mother..

So the machine i can turn on.. and both handcontroles too but they dont connect with eachother..

AND the Tv is just black now !!

No picture at all..

Just saying Hdmi 1.. but doesnt bring out the game itself..

-So noone of our handcontroles works.. plus the Tv is black..

WhAT can i do ????

Help me please, warm regards mirja

:)

ScrewyBike58672, May 5, 2018
  2. Dont buy this game....

ITS GETTING OLD TRYING TO PLAY BLACK OPS 3 TAKES 15 TO 30 MIN TO PLAY A MATCH WITH MY SON THEN WE GET KICK , FIX THE GAME SOME PEOPLE CANT AFFORD THE XBOX ONE , WE CAN PLAY ALL THE OTHER BLACK OPS , WHY WE CANT PLAY THIS ONE ? I HAVE A XBOX ONE NEVER GET
    KICK FROM IT WHEN PLAYING BLACK OPS 3 ,

Daddydieselwoo, May 5, 2018
  3. how come when i go to play online its says your account cant play online?

how come when i go to play online its says your account cant play online? trying to play black ops online my account is a new account and its the free one.

TruisticErmine5, May 5, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

what console are we talking about?

CrazY1985, May 5, 2018
  5. MissEdi
    MissEdi Guest
    Hey there, Mirja!

We're not quite sure we understand that. Just to clarify, are you currently having issues with connecting your Xbox controllers to your PC, or are you experiencing an issue with launching a game on your console? If you are encountering
    a blank screen while trying to launch a game on your Xbox One console, then we'd recommend following the steps in the

Troubleshooting a Blank Screen
    guide to help get started with the troubleshooting process.

MissEdi, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: