we cant open a paypal billing account right now error

Discus and support we cant open a paypal billing account right now error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; as the title says i get that error everytime i try to add paypal i tried using a different paypal and tried waiting for 16 days and still cant add one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by That Egg Guy, Nov 9, 2016.

1. That Egg Guy
    That Egg Guy Guest

as the title says i get that error everytime i try to add paypal

i tried using a different paypal and tried waiting for 16 days and still cant add one , so can anyone help me?

:)

That Egg Guy, Nov 9, 2016
  2. Can we have 2 Gold accounts on 1 Paypal?

My husband and I each have a Gold account. Can't we use the same Paypal account for the billing method? Has anyone else had any problems with this? He could use Paypal as a billing method until I hooked up my Gold account to the same Paypal account. Now
    his doesn't work. We have tried removing and re-adding the Paypal account for him but still no luck. Can anyone help?

kittyglampants, Nov 9, 2016
  3. Cant use my paypal anymore!?

I cant purchase anything with my payal anymore? I have money on my paypal and ive bought lots of games and dlc with my paypal for years now. I havent changed anything, my billing address is the same. Ive deleted and re added my paypal to my xbox account.
    Why do i keep getting the error 80167611? Ive read through the billing support and tried everything. Whats the deal???

THE MADCAP SYD, Nov 9, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: