We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

Discus and support We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richard Aldridge1, Oct 14, 2023.

1. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:-

Xbox gamer Id

Email address connected to Xbox

Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account

Fornite works fine and purachses are made through Xbox without any issues.

The Xbox is set up on a family app to mange game time and purchases which all works fine.

I have also given all of my details associated to microsoft family for parental approvals , funds etc

Epic games have advised the fornite account my son is playing on is not associated to any of the data given?

I'm totally confused and have no idea what fornite account he is actually playing on?

Can any advise be given

:)

Richard Aldridge1, Oct 14, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Richard Aldridge1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble finding the email address link to Fortnite on your son's Xbox. As a Microsoft customer support agent, I can assist you with this issue.

Firstly, please note that Fortnite accounts are managed by Epic Games, not Microsoft. We do not have tool to check if your account was linked to a specific service of a game. However, we find this article that may help you check where you can find the linked account on the Epic Games. One thing here is that you need to sign in to the account. Though they have policy with unlinking an account, it is best to contact the Epic Games support about that. Link: How do I link my console account to my Epic Games account using the web? - Epic Accounts Support

If you are unable to access your son's account, I recommend reaching out to Epic Games support again for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. brownski1 Win User

Help for son playing with friend on Minecraft

Hi, thanks for your reply.

When I click that link it asks me for an email address. Is this for my son's account or mine? Something I noticed on our xbox is that my two younger sons have gamertags but their email addresses are not connected to these, and I can't find a way to link the two without it trying to create a new gamertag for their emails.
  4. Glass_of_Malt Win User

Xbox and Steam using the same email address

No. This isnt what i want at all. I have no library to share. All the games on the Xbox are my Sons. it is HIS xbox but for several years it has been using my microsoft account.

On my PC Call of Duty through Activision uses my email address

Xbox uses the very same address

Both seperate game installs are using the same address.

I want to change the email linked to Xbox completely without affecting all his progess on other games

And despite constant googling I cannot find a solution.
  5. Captain Mole Win User

Purchased the xbox live gold 6 month subscription to get 5 free games, code still hasn't been sent to me.

Hi, i have checked everything, junk, spam etc and i cannot find this email anywhere, are you guys sending it to the email address associated with my account? (starts with marc_jm) this is the only email address i know of that is linked to my xbox account.
  6. JeffC7 Win User

Changed email for account, can't log into XBOX live anymore

Thanks for the replay but I tried that already. First link is how to change alias which I already did. I chose add an existing email and put my sons email in, it sent the code and verified adress. Everything looked like it worked but we cannot log into
    xbox live while signed in with new alias email.

Second link tells you how to find your email or password if you've forgotten it and that's not the challenge i'm having. I know my Microsoft email and also the new one I just added.
Thema:

1. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox - Similar Threads - cannot find email

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  7. I can find the username but i cannot remember the email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can find the username but i cannot remember the email address.: Hi Team, I have reinstalled Minecraft application o PS4 and trying to login with my microsoft account. but i get "Ooops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your...
  8. I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help.: Is there a way I can find the email I used to migrate my minecraft account since I lost it? I checked the email of the minecraft account and it says does not own the game any help?...
  9. I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...: How or where do i find the code c245d0d2-1aee-4a12-bbf8-51f87fdfcac5
  10. Haven't accessed Live in 3 years and CANNOT find email address it was associated to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Haven't accessed Live in 3 years and CANNOT find email address it was associated to.: My husband decided to get a 360 this weekend, after 3+ years of not having one. He has multiple email addresses, and back then he set up his Live account under an email specifically to receive the...