we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada

Discus and support we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; cant use it without a CA code...any help? 47767126-b188-48a8-b3de-e6bfbb31c88d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kenedgely, Jun 18, 2019.

1. kenedgely
    kenedgely Guest

cant use it without a CA code...any help?

:)

kenedgely, Jun 18, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! In regards to being able to gift someone a gift who lives in a different region, you won't be able to. If you want to gift anything to anyone, it has to be in the correct region, otherwise it won't work. At this
    point, you might want to return the card to the retailer from which you purchased it from.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. Allebas Win User

Hi kenedgely,

In order to purchase a gift card for someone who lives in another region you have to buy it from a another retailer that sells that region code using your credit card. You can't gift it over Xbox. I just brought a gift card for my cousin who lives in Canada
    from online and they had no problem redeeming the code.
  4. nicky49 Win User

Xbox live gold gift card

Xbox live gold gift card has been redeemed. Can't seem to see if we are xbox live gold subscribers
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store. Microsoft Support has not helped online.

Hi MarcosPinon,

Thanks for the reply.

May we know if you are the one who purchased the gift card?

If yes, you may come back to the store you have purchased the gift card with and ask for their assistance.

If no, ask the person that gave you the gift card for the receipt. If the person who gift you the card lost it then that person needs to ask the store they have bought the gift card with for help.

If any case, the gift card was not given to you nor you bought it for yourself. May we ask how did you acquire the gift card?

Regards,

6. FearedNightmare Win User

اكس بوكس ذهب .. لا املك بطاقة ائتنمانية

If I understand correctly you bought a 65$ Xbox Gift card and tried to purchase Xbox Live Gold with it but it asked for your creditcard instead?

Unfortunately you can't purchase Xbox Live gold using gift card, you'll need to either buy Xbox Live Gold cards which come in 1-3-6-12 months (promotional ones can have an extra month or 2) or you'll need to purchase it using a creditcard.
Thema:

1. we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada - Similar Threads - bought gold gift

2. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  3. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  4. I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition: I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition, but only 2 of the add-ons in the bundle are showing up. Can someone help me. af176a12-e54f-4247-8431-d5afe8e0ce8f
  5. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....
  6. I had bought a gift card and am using that for my xbox gold but now i cant afford it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I had bought a gift card and am using that for my xbox gold but now i cant afford it: I uses the gift card to buy 2 months of gold but now that i only have £2.03 it still charged me and i cannot remove the subscription and am left in debt. I used Microsoft and xbox support but...
  7. XBOX One Live gold membership bought as a gift in UK to be used in Pakistan?

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX One Live gold membership bought as a gift in UK to be used in Pakistan?: Hi, I want to buy a 12 month membership for XBOX One live gold here in UK and want to send his as a gift to my nephew in Pakistan. I tried buying it but on your site it says that the membership...
  8. Xbox Live Gold discount bought as a Gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold discount bought as a Gift: I recently purchased an xbox Live Gold 1 year subscription for my grandson as a gift. Instead of charging me the special price of 39.99, it charged me $59.99. Does this mean that the special...
  9. Xbox Live Gold - What is the difference between gift code im Box and bought Membership online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold - What is the difference between gift code im Box and bought Membership online?: At the purchasing Xbox 360 there was a gift (trial) CODE in the box: one month free live gold membership. After activating this code the access to online gaming was possible for ALL USER...
  10. Bought a gift code so i can get my gold going again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a gift code so i can get my gold going again: This error keeps coming up XBOS-3013 b428e40c-6df8-4d0a-8742-e7d38c89a80d what does it mean and when can I play my xbox 83aa3301-86b6-41c1-8344-0e6a94d1d18d