'we are the caretakers' game does not work and a refund has been denied

Discus and support 'we are the caretakers' game does not work and a refund has been denied in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As per title. The game's 1st chapter ( era) plays fine then the game continually dashboards. The game is unfit for purpose and i can get nowhere with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lupiscus, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Lupiscus
    Lupiscus Guest

As per title.

The game's 1st chapter ( era) plays fine then the game continually dashboards.

The game is unfit for purpose and i can get nowhere with microsoft via email.

Any advice is welcome, before i approach consumer rights organisations.

:)

Lupiscus, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Lupiscus Win User

Reply to the email you got denying the refund, and explain in detail what is wrong. They may then decide to give you a refund.
    I did..2 weeks ago and no reply.

I've since tried writing/ replying again and the email will not send.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Reply to the email you got denying the refund, and explain in detail what is wrong. They may then decide to give you a refund.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

My kid bought a items for a game on my acc and they denied it I been trying for months to get the refund I need the money back please

If the refund request has been denied, I'm afraid there's nothing further that can be done. This is a community forum, we don't work for Microsoft and don't have access to billing information.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

refund

If the refund request has been denied we can not help here.

If you wish to talk with the person who is working on your case replying to that e-mail is the way to do so.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Refund denied for a game that does not work

Hello IgalVee,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    IgalVee!
Thema:

1. 'we are the caretakers' game does not work and a refund has been denied - Similar Threads - 'we are caretakers'

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  6. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  7. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  8. How many xbox refunds do we get per year?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many xbox refunds do we get per year?: Ive tried refunding multiple different items the past couple of months but everything gets declined and im told the same thing. It says ive reached my refund limit....
  9. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  10. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...