"We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error

Discus and support "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been trying to get multiplayer working on my xbox account. To do this, I've been going to my xbox account> account.xbox.com/en-us/settings>... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mustafasrahman4, Jul 28, 2023.

1. "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error

I've been trying to get multiplayer working on my xbox account. To do this, I've been going to my xbox account> account.xbox.com/en-us/settings> privacy, but then i get hit with the same issue- "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error. I've used vpns, different web browsers, other devices but still have the same issue. I even tried using the family app to enable multiplayer- is there any way to fix this?

submitted by /u/mustafasrahman4
    [link] [comments]

/u/mustafasrahman4, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Betty Dunning Win User

Xbox gamepass free 14 day trial

I get this error too.

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

Error code: QUYP5YMRNH6db+W1X2wYzd.33
  3. Dario Calatozzo Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Drivers for Windows 11

Hi Nkosana,

it seems that you link doesn't work, it redirects me to a page with the following error:

"We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."
  4. DariusSoro Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.
  5. Smwutches Win User

"We are sorry the page you requested cannot be found" when attempting a purchase

There's a service alert up for the store at the moment. Once that's fixed, it should work correctly. http://xbox.com/status
  6. SupaHotshinobi Win User

Fallout 1st Subscription not yet offered in XBOX PC (Philippines)

New info about the problem: When visiting xbox ph through browser and clicking fallout 76. It says:

Error code: aKTMncjar9GSGqaW2GHSF7.3
Thema:

"We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error

1. "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error - Similar Threads - are sorry page

2. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  3. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  4. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  7. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  8. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  9. Why do I keep getting "we are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found?!"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting "we are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found?!": I'm trying to manage my child's Xbox Account privacy settings. No matter what I do, when I click XBox settings from Microsoft Family, or just logging in directly to account.xbox.com I get "We are...
  10. The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription: Hello, I subscribed to gamepass a couple of days ago, but i want to cancel the recurring billing, so i tried going to the billing page...