WD MyBook Duo 28TB not working on my X1X alpha skip-ahead

Discus and support WD MyBook Duo 28TB not working on my X1X alpha skip-ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I used the USB type-c to a cable with the package from WD to connect the unit to X1X, everytime it will prompt me to format it to fit with Xbox's game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yexiaobo, May 22, 2020.

1. /u/yexiaobo
    /u/yexiaobo Guest

I used the USB type-c to a cable with the package from WD to connect the unit to X1X, everytime it will prompt me to format it to fit with Xbox's game storage standard and I can see it shows will give me 25.4TB storage (default factory raid-0) if formatted. and I gave it a go. Then nothing will happen even after a long wait.

Tried every USB port on the Xbox One X and tried it alone (unplugged other USB devices like Kinect and other USB storages--I know, from official support web site I know the machine should support 3x32TB storages connected to it and less than 4 (counting the internal one).

I had filed a report from my console.

So, is it the compatibility issue of WD MyBookDuo?

Any one tried such setup and working? Could not say it was working in public release as I used preview all the way.

If its not "system preview specific, pls then help move to normal Xbox subred if you like, just in case...guess I may have same situation with general public release of the system anyway). But realy instersted to know how other preview fellows will have on this.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/yexiaobo
    [link] [comments]

/u/yexiaobo, May 22, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. sikamikanico420 Win User

Need Advice On External Drive

i got the WD mybook 3 tb and it works fantastic, .....so far.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  5. Ickis99 Win User

Error: 0xc0000189

I have this problem with Netflix for about 2 weeks on my xbox one x in Alpha skip ahead. Netflix on my xbox one in Alpha works fine at the moment.
  6. davawol Win User

Which External HDD you using?

i have a 1tb wd mybook essential and it is not reading my hard drive anyone know how to get it to work on my xbox one
Thema:

1. WD MyBook Duo 28TB not working on my X1X alpha skip-ahead - Similar Threads - MyBook Duo 28TB

2. grand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad

in XboX Insiders
    grand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad: looking for girls to play gta with submitted by /u/binkybites [link] [comments]
  3. Remote Play still isn't working on Surface Duo

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play still isn't working on Surface Duo: As of last year I still get a black screen then trying to use remote play from the XBOX app on the Surface Duo, causing me to force quit the app. Can this be fixed? submitted by /u/ONI5 [link]...
  4. Xbox Game Pass app v2306.38.531 crashes at start on Surface Duo (1)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass app v2306.38.531 crashes at start on Surface Duo (1): The Xbox Game Pass app for Android crashes at start on a freshly set up Surface Duo (1st generation) with the latest Android 12 OS update from the end of May 2023 as well as the latest app update...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Android App crash immediately on Surface Duo 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Android App crash immediately on Surface Duo 2: I'm using a Surface Duo 2, and the Game Pass App for Xbox crashes immediately upon opening the application. I'm unable to uninstal the app because it comes pre installed on the Surface Duo 2. I...
  6. Why isn’t my Xbox game pass dynamic duo redeemed even though I have completed it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my Xbox game pass dynamic duo redeemed even though I have completed it?: I have completed the Xbox game pass dynamic duo but it isn’t redeemed 10efee74-3af0-4226-ac5e-af5c75427bee
  7. Can't get MyBook 3Tb hard drive to connect to my Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get MyBook 3Tb hard drive to connect to my Xbox 1: I have had a 1tb external hard drive hooked up to my xbox 1 but decided to switch it with the 3tb one that I have had hooked up to my computer. I plugged the 3tb Western Digital MyBook into the...
  8. Xbox isn't recognizing my 3tb MyBook external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox isn't recognizing my 3tb MyBook external hard drive: I have used this external hard drive for a while with my computer and used a 1Tb for my Xbox 1. Now that the 1tb is starting to get full, I was going to try and switch them. However, when I hook...
  9. Using WD MyBook or MyPassport Ultra for External Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using WD MyBook or MyPassport Ultra for External Drive: Hey guys! I'm trying to decide between the MyBook or MyPassport 4TB for my Xbox One. I've read a ton of positive reviews on both and I'm just curious about the reliability of the two drives for...
  10. WD MyBook Issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    WD MyBook Issues.: Hello all. Just recently I have been having issues with my external hard drive. I am unable to download or move any games onto it. Additionally the external does not show up in 'My Games and...