WD 4TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black - WDBPKJ0040BBK-WEWM

Discus and support WD 4TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black - WDBPKJ0040BBK-WEWM in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with my Xbox Series S console that every time I try to connect my external drive it does not end satisfactorily, always the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Freddie W, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Freddie W
    Freddie W Guest

I have a problem with my Xbox Series S console that every time I try to connect my external drive it does not end satisfactorily, always the same problem. I have already tried another one that I bought today and nothing seems to work, I have already formatted and connected it but it does not work. recognizes it at all, by the way my drive today is a: WD 4TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black - WDBPKJ0040BBK-WEWM and I am trying to connect it to my xbox series S.

:)

Freddie W, Oct 29, 2023
  2. duvadan Win User

Xbox One External Hard Drive

3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

External hard drive not registering

These are a few that work with Xbox One. Hope this also helps.

WD 4TB My Passport Portable. The best Xbox One external hard drive. ...
    Toshiba 1TB Canvio Basics. Best budget option for Xbox One. ...
    Seagate 2TB/4TB Xbox One Game Drive. The best hard drive if you value the official branding. ...
    Seagate Expansion 8TB. ...
    Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

External hard drive

5. Noahgriff Win User

External drives for the XBox One X

e best one apparently - WD 4TB My Passport Portable
  6. VinOth_VingO - வ஠Win User

storage

Hi,

I personally use this one WD 4TB My Passport Portable. Still no issues.
Thema:

1. WD 4TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black - WDBPKJ0040BBK-WEWM - Similar Threads - 4TB Passport Portable

2. My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?: My xbox series s says that i have to format it to NTFS, even tho i have done that multiple times. What do i do? 2a762762-4406-4854-b1ba-eb6144ea85ad
  3. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  4. Xbox One 4TB HDD Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 4TB HDD Issue: I bought a 4 TB HDD and when it reach 330 games installed it stop and doesn't count anymore games installed now the next day I turn on My Xbox one and says I only have 291 games installed and 1 TB...
  5. 4tb expansion card for Xbox Series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    4tb expansion card for Xbox Series X/S: When will XBox release a 4tb expansion card for Series X/S? Playstation now has both 4 and 8 TB upgrade options available, but XBox seems to be doing nothing for its storage. I personally have a...
  6. My seagate 4tb hard drive isn't reading on pc and xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My seagate 4tb hard drive isn't reading on pc and xbox series X?: Hello! I was playing shadow of war and then halo last night, suddenly halo crashed I then restart the console. I went to turn back on the game and it said I had to install it, realising my...
  7. Will there ever be a decent size expansion card, 4tb?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will there ever be a decent size expansion card, 4tb?: I’d gladly hand cash over for one and although people say you don’t need it as you can just transfer games accord to a external hdd when not in use, I don’t want to. I want to play my games when...
  8. Bought a new usb chord for my WD 4Tb External hard drive and now it wont say if it is connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a new usb chord for my WD 4Tb External hard drive and now it wont say if it is connected: So My xbox would say that the usb connection is too weak use a different port and my usual method didnt work so I ordered a new chord once it was delivered I set up my system and it worked and...
  9. 4TB hard drive for xbox 360 Western Digital Passport

in XBoX on Consoles
    4TB hard drive for xbox 360 Western Digital Passport: Greetings, It seems that when you place a 4TB USB external Western Digital Passport on an XBox 360 model - it seems to not be able to access the drive. It only states in the storage devices as -...
  10. Brand New 4TB WD Passport reads 1.8TB prior to formatting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New 4TB WD Passport reads 1.8TB prior to formatting: Hey guys, I tried to find something similar in other posts but couldn't. I just bought a new 4TB passport from Costco and when I plugged it in and got ready to format it, itread as 1.8TB free. I...