Watching ad for coin/tickets

Discus and support Watching ad for coin/tickets in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It has been several days since this function has work. Please address! f2bc34cb-a82f-4a84-9dee-5f24efafbe5c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FSU1197, Jul 21, 2017.

1. FSU1197
    FSU1197 Guest

It has been several days since this function has work. Please address!

:)

FSU1197, Jul 21, 2017
  2. What with the purchase error on free tickets and coins?

For the past four days, when I try to collect the free tickets and coins by watching the an ad, it starts the ad then says

"purchase error - try again later" So, I try again later and get the same message. What gives?

StateChutoy133, Jul 21, 2017
  3. barkley7802
    barkley7802 Guest
    What is wrong with Bingo

Errors preventimg me from getting onto Bingo. For sevral days now I have also been unable to get Tickets or Coins by watching ad, just today it started with connection error. What is going on

barkley7802, Jul 21, 2017
  4. Watching ad for coin/tickets

Hey there FSU1197,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jul 25, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: