Watchdogs to have GTA Style free roam mode

Discus and support Watchdogs to have GTA Style free roam mode in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why do people care about graphics so much? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fatalshock8912, Mar 8, 2014.

  1. SpiiT RhymeS
    SpiiT RhymeS Guest

    Watchdogs to have GTA Style free roam mode


    Why do people care about graphics so much?
     
    SpiiT RhymeS, Mar 8, 2014
    #16
  2. I really couldn't care about graphics as long as the game is fun. Now I understand to some of you next-gen is bout graphics, but for it's about gameplay.
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Mar 8, 2014
    #17
  3. I wouldn't care about graphics if they hadn't shown me amazing ones. The original gameplay footage was BREATHTAKING.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 8, 2014
    #18
  4. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest

    Watchdogs to have GTA Style free roam mode

    I care about graphics b/c I'm playing a VIDEO game. Graphics are a part of the experience.

    I'm easy to please,actually, but the new gameplay footage looks like the original xbox era graphics or just above. Anyway, it's not even close to what they were promising.

    So yeah...That's why I care.
     
    Wiggs, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

    Watchdogs to have GTA Style free roam mode

    I was excited for this game, but the excitement has died down (still buying the game) and it has nothing to do with the graphics. I'm interested to hear more about the multiplayer.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

    Watchdogs to have GTA Style free roam mode

    It looks just like GTA, but a more technologically advanced version. Looks very playable though. I can't ever get enough of cops chasing me in a game, so I'd get it for that alone.
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Watchdogs to have GTA Style free roam mode

    Yop,imagine if several gamers drops in your game....
  8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Watchdogs to have GTA Style free roam mode

    My pleasure. I can see my buds and I having a great old time just annoying cops.
  9. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

    Watchdogs to have GTA Style free roam mode

    I really couldn't care about graphics as long as the game is fun. Now I understand to some of you next-gen is bout graphics, but for it's about gameplay.
Thema:

Watchdogs to have GTA Style free roam mode

Loading...
  1. Watchdogs to have GTA Style free roam mode - Similar Threads - Watchdogs GTA Style

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. the server was shut down due to an unhandled scripting watchdog exception bedrock

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    the server was shut down due to an unhandled scripting watchdog exception bedrock: I can’t access my realm after getting this error everytime I try to get on I get disconnected from the server 79ce944a-5d0e-482f-9a56-4e949cae1e89
  5. DPC Watchdog Violation on Windows 11. Tied to one specific game?

    in XBoX on Windows
    DPC Watchdog Violation on Windows 11. Tied to one specific game?: I've been dealing with DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD for almost two years. Sometimes it would BSOD right upon startup. Sometimes it would take several hours. I've factory reset twice now, after the...
  6. Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch?: Hello there. I am grinding out Halo 5 to aquire the Watchdog skins for infinite. Is that still something you can do? I've seen both sides and would love some clarification. (Currently SR137)...
  7. Watchdog legions punchcards not registering on rewards app on xbox one x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdog legions punchcards not registering on rewards app on xbox one x: 2 different punchcards one worth 6000 points and one worth 250 points, cant get all sections punched, 4 days remaining 1343ee6c-e1e1-485e-a810-c07665c4722f
  8. Watchdog legion

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdog legion: The game freezes then it kicks me out of the game and its a brand new game a545a291-fffa-4076-86ec-4a78684063e6
  9. Why is watchdog legion's crashing every time I'm playing it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is watchdog legion's crashing every time I'm playing it: so I have watchdog Legion ultimate edition and I don't understand I paid $180 Canadian and it's driving me insane that the fact that it keeps turning on and off during my missions and I'm deep...
  10. WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog

    in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog: Your forum post was deleted by a moderator. Reason: Thank you for your inquiry regarding this enforcement action. As of August 17, 2015, this forum is no longer used to address account suspension...