Watch video apps while playing, via pop-up.

Discus and support Watch video apps while playing, via pop-up. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Watch video apps while playing, via pop-up, What do you think of this idea? submitted by /u/DramaticBasket5 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DramaticBasket5, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Watch video apps while playing, via pop-up.

Watch video apps while playing, via pop-up, What do you think of this idea?

submitted by /u/DramaticBasket5
    [link] [comments]

/u/DramaticBasket5, Mar 26, 2021
  2. TangentialShark Win User

Family Suggestion (FAMILY LIST)

There are already options available that block notifications from popping up on the screen while playing games or watching videos. They are located on the preference tab on the Xbox guide menu.
  3. metallicorphan Win User

Have You Been Tempted To Watch GTA V Leaked Gameplay?

I skimmed through a 13 minute video today on youtube,avoiding any spoilers but just watching the freeroam stuff

It was for the 360(as an achievement popped up while he was playing),it looked great,yes there was a little bit of obvious pop up,with buildings on the horizon and telegraph poles while driving your car,but it still looked amazing..i can't wait for this
  4. Cremegg Win User

June update preview

I'm in the preview program

One thing for me and probs for most people is while watching tv, is notifications popping up

As with the xbox 360this can be turned off while watching a DVD or video

Will this feature be implemented in future for the xbox one?
  5. IceStorm III Win User

xbox one media player

[quote user="khigg"]cant watch personal videos[/quote]It is unlikely you have any legitimate "personal videos" to be watched. Those you do have can be played via Windows Media Player and Play To, or via one of several other DLNA push apps, or even OneDrive.
    view
    pictures
    Same thing as the videos.
    whats up with that
    Supporting illegitimate media puts MS in the doghouse with content providers?
  6. LiLMsSunshine1 Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

Whenever I am watching YouTube video. Multiple time during me watching videos a black window pops up says , Sorry youtube isn't available right now. Please try again later. For more information go to xbox.com/status. The only thing is the video continues
    on playing during this pop up and then the pop up just disappears. It didn't start happening until a few days ago. And the pop up keeps happening more and more. It's more of an annoyance than anything else because sometimes it takes A minute or two for the
    box to go away sometimes a few seconds. And sometimes it pops up 7-8 times during a video.

I tried to uninstall the app and reinstall but that didn't work. And the websit it tells me to go to has no answers.

Please can anyone tell me what's goin on?
Thema:

Watch video apps while playing, via pop-up.

1. Watch video apps while playing, via pop-up. - Similar Threads - Watch video apps

2. Why can I not watch an hdr YouTube video at 4k on my Xbox 1 S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not watch an hdr YouTube video at 4k on my Xbox 1 S?: I recently got a 4k tv and have been using it with my xbox 1 S and I was wanted to watch some hdr video on it. I noticed that on youtube, I can't select an hdr video resolution of more than 1440p....
  3. YouTube: video paused. Continue watching?

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube: video paused. Continue watching?: Auto paused There is a turn off switch fore this problem! 2d5bde38-ab67-4a18-bd84-27c3e0d6fa99
  4. Watching a video, movie, or series while playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    Watching a video, movie, or series while playing a game: Hello, I wanted to suggest that it would be a great idea if we could have the ability to have a youtube video or a series from hbo max play in a small rectangle on top right of the screen for...
  5. Xbox clips should have the voice commutation so the video clips can be more enjoyable to watch

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox clips should have the voice commutation so the video clips can be more enjoyable to watch: . submitted by /u/Shoddy_Shallot_3672 [link] [comments]
  6. I can never watch any movie from the Xbox video app

in XboX Insiders
    I can never watch any movie from the Xbox video app: Every time I try to rent a movie from them they always buffer to the point that the movie stops, an error occurs and then I have to restart the movie. submitted by /u/KIRBYTIME [link] [comments]
  7. Green tint when I choose a video to watch on Youtube since Alpha skip update:...

in XboX Insiders
    Green tint when I choose a video to watch on Youtube since Alpha skip update:...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pfunk1223 [link] [comments]
  8. The worst video app ever. You buy movies and never watch without errors.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The worst video app ever. You buy movies and never watch without errors.: Worst video app ever. Never able to watch a movie I PAID FOR without an error. But you did get my money so I guess it's good for you. Thank God for Google Play Services. Never any issues there....
  9. Error code 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005) when trying to watch tv in Movies & Video App. Windows ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005) when trying to watch tv in Movies & Video App. Windows ...: I bought a season of a show through the Microsoft store. The season is cloud based, I'm not downloading it (never had to before). When I click to play it asks me to transfer to the Movies & TV...
  10. unable to watch rented movie bought from xbox video app. on windows rt tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to watch rented movie bought from xbox video app. on windows rt tablet: I rented a movie to download for 48hrs not once but twice from the Xbox video app. The problem is, just after paying for a movie, I didn't even have a chance to download the movie, instead a...