Watch Udemy courses on my Xbox One x

Discus and support Watch Udemy courses on my Xbox One x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to watch my Udemy bought content and, by using the chrome edge app, I cannout reproduce the videos using my One X console. I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anderson Gabriel Moura, May 3, 2023.

1. Watch Udemy courses on my Xbox One x

I'm trying to watch my Udemy bought content and, by using the chrome edge app, I cannout reproduce the videos using my One X console.

I tried to change some settings in the browser (like permissions and links with no restriction) of my console, but nothing happened.

Can I do something about it, or nothing will change that?

What about the Series S and X, can they reproduce Udemy videos?

:)

Anderson Gabriel Moura, May 3, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Anderson, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor

I just want to let you know that website compatibility depends entirely on the website creator, in your case, Udemy.

Probably they didn't optimize the website to be used on Xbox consoles

You may want to share this feedback with Udemy support to see if in the future you can watch their videos directly from the Xbox Edge browser
  3. ngocphi Win User

You need a user agent.

So your webmaster has to give you an address for a mobile agent sometimes start with M Instead of www or update their user agent settings

To recognize consoles

Which most people don't get for some odd reason and they think it's the browser when it's not

Websites use user agents to identify browsers

Consoles arent full browsers so they use a mobile user agent

However not everyone recognizes consoles as mobile this is upto the webmaster

In the early days of mobile browsing user agents were needed to be updated that was when mobile sites were rare

Nowadays your mobile.browser can switch between desktop mode or mobile

There are websites with html5 games dedicated to play on console browsers especially xboxs though since playstation also uses html5 they do work on a PlayStation but it's designed specifically for he xbox browsers
  4. DeclaredFiber Win User

Xbox One X Problems

I have 4 feet all around my Xbox One X. Except for the bottom of course. There is plenty of ventalatven. This is my sixth Xbox One X system I have purchased brand new. They all perform the same way. Then they just up and stop working.
  5. annix Win User

I have some game suggestions

By far the best way to see a game made that you have an idea for : learn game design. There has literally never been a better time to learn a new skill, why not check out some of the courses on Udemy, Skillshare or even YouTube? Great game engines like
    Unreal and Unity are free for students to use, heck even something like RPG maker is easy to get into. No one knows how to do anything until they make a decision to learn - so just make decision. Learn to make games so go! Start now!
  6. annix Win User

Getting A Video Game Created

Honestly, if you want to make a game, learn to code - even just a bit. Engines like Unity, and programs like the Xbox Creators Collection have lowered the barriers to entry on becoming a game developer so low it’s unbelievable. Sites like Udemy and Skillshare
    have great courses for next to no cost on how to create games, so why not? Life is too short to not gain a new skill when you have an idea to put out there.

More info on the Creators Collection here :

https://www.xbox.com/developers/creators-program
Thema:

1. Watch Udemy courses on my Xbox One x - Similar Threads - Watch Udemy courses

2. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  3. Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!: I brought the abyss from amazon.com as soon as I started playing it my screen went green and pink ?!!!! Now every time I try playing a film it does the same ?!!! e126937c-f188-48bf-8338-bd1918bcd602
  4. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  5. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  6. How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations: I have a friend that I watch movies with while on FaceTime. She watches them on her Xbox and I watch it on my Windows laptop. It feels like we spend more time trying to sync the movie to the same...
  7. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  8. Xbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.: When tryin to watch movies stored on an external harddrive, I quite often recieve this message. It happens randomly and not all the time. When it does happen it can be 10min after the media has...
  9. Xbox one turns off while playing it or watching YouTube

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one turns off while playing it or watching YouTube: My Xbox one started having problems not Turning on or would turn on but shut off by itself a few minutes later I’ve changed the power supply an power cord cleaned the dust reset setting and...
  10. Why do I need wifi to watch a DVD or blu-ray movie?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need wifi to watch a DVD or blu-ray movie?: I downloaded the blu-ray player.Itsmy home xbox.I seen where someone said to go to settings>general>network and the choose to go offline.I did all that and it wouldn't play.To say I was upset was...