Watch the Watchdogs 2 Premiere Live Jun 8 12:00 EDT

Discus and support Watch the Watchdogs 2 Premiere Live Jun 8 12:00 EDT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm curious to see what direction they're going to take this game in. Twitch f7020c9a-187b-4d51-9c6b-c1515d40c951 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jun 8, 2016.

1. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

I'm curious to see what direction they're going to take this game in.

Twitch

:)

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jun 8, 2016
  2. Jasmin Rice
    Jasmin Rice Guest
    June 26th Server Maintenance

Scheduled at 6 a.m. EDT (11 a.m. BST / 12:00 CET) for approximately 2 hours. This will improve the stability of the online experience and includes for those experiencing the infinite loading issue, a temporary fix so players can use their profiles again.

Watch the Watchdogs 2 Premiere Live Jun 8 12:00 EDT [​IMG]

Jasmin Rice, Jun 8, 2016
  3. GroupLemon8
    GroupLemon8 Guest
    !~^~!WaTcH Italy vs New Zealand Live Streaming online International Rugby HD TV on Pc

Watch Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur live online Barclays Premier League Football, Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Live Link, Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur live link, Enjoy with the Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur live score, preview, recaps and highlights here
    live streaming Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur live tv sports Capital One Cup Match. Watch this Match between Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur live stream online by using below link.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Watch the Watchdogs 2 Premiere Live Jun 8 12:00 EDT [​IMG]

Match detail

Competition: Barclays Premier League Football

Date : Saturday, November 17, 2012

Time : 12:45 GMT

So don’t waste your time watch and enjoy all Barclays Premier League Football match.

Enjoy the Soccer match Live Streaming between Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur live on your PC.

HD Video Quality Live streaming is available here. Live sopcast of the Barclays Premier League Football Match online.

GroupLemon8, Jun 8, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

It'll need to be a vast improvement on the last one for me to buy it.

Daft Badger, Jun 8, 2016
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I actually loved the first game. I'll buy this straight away.

brandiesel1, Jun 8, 2016
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Here is a video with a lot of new information and some game play. It looks really good

brandiesel1, Jun 8, 2016
  7. I thought the first was just... OK. But it gave me no real reason to go back and play it again after I finished it. I'll probably pass on the next one.

A Blue Illusion, Jun 8, 2016
  8. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

Yop,Watchdogs wasn't that bad and a cool open world game.

It just needs some "improvements" and a better main character.

But enjoyed it.

Tzar of kaos, Jun 8, 2016
  9. I loved the first one, I'd just walk through the highly populated areas and hack everything in sight! Haha. I also enjoyed the story as well so will be seeing what's new with the second instalment, not sure if it will be a day one buy though.

DigitalAssassin, Jun 8, 2016
  10. cant wait day 1 for me loved watchdogs

Doc Holliday x, Jun 8, 2016
  11. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Wasn't interested in what the first one was offering. So far from what I've seen the character looks to be more interesting and the hacking (especially) of cars makes more sense now and ultimately more fun. From the first one I could never understand why
    I had to chase someone in a car when I should be able to just shut the engine to their car off and be done with it.

RippenHarra, Jun 8, 2016
  12. Actually Watchdogs is the only multi platform game I've played that I thought was actually better on the PS4. With that in mind I actually enjoyed playing it and would look forward to a sequel.

RedEye Expr3ss, Jun 8, 2016
  13. Leo Invictus
    Leo Invictus Guest

Probably not day one, but this game is a want for me. I was interested in the first Watch Dogs and just never got around to it. I'll do better this time, I swear!

Leo Invictus, Jun 9, 2016
  14. MA71LDA
    MA71LDA Guest
    I thought the first game was quality!

From the brief 8 minutes I've seen thus far SanFran looks stunning and immersive with a new protagonist too. Looking forward to this game.

MA71LDA, Jun 9, 2016
  15. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Was a nice twist to the GTA Theme. Made GTA more interesting.

Not in a huge rush for this but by November 16 who knows?

Azrael008uk, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: