Watch Dogs Season Pass Details & Trailer

Discus and support Watch Dogs Season Pass Details & Trailer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Pyramid Head15"] Hey Ubisoft, maybe you should worry more about releasing your game and not lying about how it looks before considering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CRUZZifer, Apr 29, 2014.

  1. Bon3zz1001
    Bon3zz1001 Guest

    Watch Dogs Season Pass Details & Trailer


    [quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

    Hey Ubisoft, maybe you should worry more about releasing your game and not lying about how it looks before considering DLC.

    [/quote]Awkward moment when the majority of game reveals are always on high end PC hardware regardless of developer claims / button prompts (Seeing as plugging in a controller on PC shows Xbox button prompts). You didn't honestly expect it to look like the
    E3 demo did you?
     
    Bon3zz1001, Apr 29, 2014
    #16
  2. So season pass = raising the cost of games for this gen basically. I see what you did there industry. Oh right it's optional content Watch Dogs Season Pass Details & Trailer ;)
     
    LoneStoneWolf, Apr 29, 2014
    #17
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Not touching the season pass until I've played through what we get from day one.

    If it's as good as some think it will be then I might consider it.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 29, 2014
    #18
  4. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Watch Dogs Season Pass Details & Trailer

    same lofty i still dont own the titanfall season pass
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 29, 2014
    #19
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    urm im confussed is this season pass only for the ps3 and ps4 on GAME it shows the season pass but the only format is ps3 or ps4
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 29, 2014
    #20
  6. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    "Watchdogs" has always looked good.

    However that doesn't guarantee the game itself will be amazing.

    The "Season Pass" trailer was particularly un-inspiring.

    - Be a grumpy old man.

    - Change the colour of your scarf and hat.

    - 3 Complimentary "Fetch" quests.

    Think I'll save my money for now.
     
    Azrael008uk, Apr 29, 2014
    #21
  7. I wont be season passing it full stop. BHC hit the nail on the head for me, why do devs / publishers have to push the DLC so hard prior to release of the actual game. Its really silly for me :/
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 30, 2014
    #22
  8. PorQ 201
    PorQ 201 Guest

    Watch Dogs Season Pass Details & Trailer

    Looks good, thanks for sharing.
     
    PorQ 201, May 3, 2014
    #23
  9. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Watchdogs got a new trailer.

    "Watchdogs characters trailer"

    You Tube.

    Enjoy.
     
    Tzar of kaos, May 8, 2014
    #24
  10. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    I just watched the new trailer and it gives you a peek at some of the other characters of the game. This game could be special.
     
    x24hrs2livex, May 8, 2014
    #25
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
  12. PorQ 201 Win User

    Watch Dogs Season Pass Details & Trailer

    Looks good, thanks for sharing.
  13. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Watch Dogs Season Pass Details & Trailer

    same lofty i still dont own the titanfall season pass
  14. Bon3zz1001 Win User

    Watch Dogs Season Pass Details & Trailer

    [quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

    Hey Ubisoft, maybe you should worry more about releasing your game and not lying about how it looks before considering DLC.

    [/quote]Awkward moment when the majority of game reveals are always on high end PC hardware regardless of developer claims / button prompts (Seeing as plugging in a controller on PC shows Xbox button prompts). You didn't honestly expect it to look like the
    E3 demo did you?
  15. Pyramid Head15 Win User

    Watch Dogs Season Pass Details & Trailer

    Hey Ubisoft, maybe you should worry more about releasing your game and not lying about how it looks before considering DLC.
  16. Sword Style Win User

    Watch Dogs Season Pass Details & Trailer

    Looks pretty good. I look forward to playing as that hippie. He seems like a chill bro.
Thema:

Watch Dogs Season Pass Details & Trailer

Loading...
  1. Watch Dogs Season Pass Details & Trailer - Similar Threads - Watch Dogs Season

  2. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  3. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  4. Can I cancel my refund request I want to keep watch dogs.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I cancel my refund request I want to keep watch dogs.: Please don't accept my refund request I want to keep watch dogs I don't want to return it 9150e69d-1ee6-42fe-b3ae-d7521daae70a
  5. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  6. Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game: I have the disc version of watch dogs 2 on my Xbox 1 and when I try to play the game on my series s it says it’s in a a a trial, why is this? I already own the game does this mean I have to pay...
  7. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...
  8. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  9. Watch Dog ghost in the game ???

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dog ghost in the game ???: Hey all i was playing last night and came across this glitch on my game last night when i was about to do a cell tower unlock when a ghost with a shotgun started to shoot at my car for no reason...
  10. Watch Dog reviews.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dog reviews.: I've always struggled to see what's supposed to be interesting about this game. a0839e88-c48f-4213-9a6f-16b0429f9945