Watch Dogs $30 for Xbox One at Amazon light deal - less than 2hours

Discus and support Watch Dogs $30 for Xbox One at Amazon light deal - less than 2hours in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Watch Dogs is only $30 at Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_en_HTL_d_2_3?_encoding=UTF8&node=8021566011&pf_rd... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PlumpCoder138, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Watch Dogs $30 for Xbox One at Amazon light deal - less than 2hours

PlumpCoder138, Nov 25, 2014
  2. Where will you be buying the XBOX ONE from? Watch Dogs  for Xbox One  at Amazon light deal - less than 2hours :)

Day One Edition from Amazon UK. Also have a 2nd back-up order with Zavvi for a regular as they mis-priced it at £399! ;-) Waiting on game prices/deals but will pick up COD:G, BF4 and Watch Dogs initially. I'll stick with discs so I can trade in any if needed.

Dangerous Alan, Nov 25, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Your Xbox Rewards Monthly Stats

Watch Dogs

Hulu

All of those are wrong to be honest. I played SSSP way more than watch dogs in June and used Amazon Prime for over 100 hours easy. I also probably earned about 12-1300 GS during June.

x24hrs2livex, Nov 25, 2014
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Nov 25, 2014
  5. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    $20 and i'd consider it. the game isn't worth either of those prices.

DEACON, Nov 25, 2014
  6. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    If its that low i would advise you to pick it up. Was the game over hype yea, Its it a bad game no. Its a Good game, Not great but good.

ZTROOPER16, Oct 31, 2018
  7. ZTROOPER16 Win User

If its that low i would advise you to pick it up. Was the game over hype yea, Its it a bad game no. Its a Good game, Not great but good.
  8. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

9. DEACON Win User

$20 and i'd consider it. the game isn't worth either of those prices.
  10. Chyron Blue Win User

Are there any open world multiplayer games on xbox 360/xbox one?

Watch Dogs 360 & One (Coming Soon)

The Division Xbox One

Dying Light 360 & One
  11. x24hrs2livex Win User

Your Xbox Rewards Monthly Stats

Watch Dogs

Hulu

All of those are wrong to be honest. I played SSSP way more than watch dogs in June and used Amazon Prime for over 100 hours easy. I also probably earned about 12-1300 GS during June.
Thema:

1. Watch Dogs $30 for Xbox One at Amazon light deal - less than 2hours - Similar Threads - Watch Dogs $30

2. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  3. Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!: I brought the abyss from amazon.com as soon as I started playing it my screen went green and pink ?!!!! Now every time I try playing a film it does the same ?!!! e126937c-f188-48bf-8338-bd1918bcd602
  4. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  5. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  6. Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game: I have the disc version of watch dogs 2 on my Xbox 1 and when I try to play the game on my series s it says it’s in a a a trial, why is this? I already own the game does this mean I have to pay...
  7. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...
  8. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  9. Watch Dog ghost in the game ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dog ghost in the game ???: Hey all i was playing last night and came across this glitch on my game last night when i was about to do a cell tower unlock when a ghost with a shotgun started to shoot at my car for no reason...
  10. Watch Dog reviews.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dog reviews.: I've always struggled to see what's supposed to be interesting about this game. a0839e88-c48f-4213-9a6f-16b0429f9945