Watch Dogs 2 pre order 15,000 Reward Credits

Discus and support Watch Dogs 2 pre order 15,000 Reward Credits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I think it's stupid that I have to post my issue on an open forum instead of talking directly to a MS support person. I just contacted MS support and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Lil Stray1, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Lil Stray1
    Lil Stray1 Guest

I think it's stupid that I have to post my issue on an open forum instead of talking directly to a MS support person. I just contacted MS support and the referred me here.

Any way, I pre ordered Watch Dogs 2 digitally through my Xbox One using Xbox credits and then I received an email a few days later that I could receive 15,000 Reward credits. Now I am checking to see if I am eligible to receive the Reward credits. The
    MS support agent said I was, but as of now, I still have not received them.

:)

Lil Stray1, Oct 24, 2016
  2. I did not receive the 15,000 credits for the pre order mission

I am participating in xbox live rewards in Brazil, I joined the pre-order gaming mission where I have to buy 3 games in pre order to win 15,000 credits.

I made the purchase in pre order of the 3 games (Mafia 3, Watch Dogs 2 and dead rising 4) but until the moment I did not receive my credits. By my intention was to happen 96 hours after the release of the dead rising 4 that was December 6.

I would like a resolution to my problem and consequently receive my credits.

pinarel-93E8CD16-BAD3-49D7-89F5-7D7A1722B998, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Never received my 15,000 credits for punch card completion.

the punch card for Xbox LIVE Rewards 15000 credits bonus it shows my pre-orders for Mafia 3 it shows my pre-order for Watch Dogs 2 but my pre-order for Dead Rising 4 did not register that's why I'm not getting my 15 thousand credits if you check my account
    you can see I did pre-order Dead Rising 4.

TheRealPakman1, Oct 24, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

There are 2 ways to get the 15,000 credits. In order to qualify by just purchasing that game, the games has to be preordered as a physical disc from microsoftstore.com. Digital orders do not qualify for that offer.

The other, is the Games on Demand punchard. If you preordered that game this month, it would count towards your punchcard. You would need to purchase 2 more eligible games in order to complete the punchcard and receive the credits.

Smwutches, Oct 24, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Lil Stray1,

As Smwutches says, that email is for a physical (disc) purchase off the Microsoftstore.com storefront, as stated in the email. Also, the link in the email should direct you to that store to make your purchase. Digital purchases off the Xbox are not eligible
    for that offer, but digital pre-orders are eligible for our Games on Demand punchcard, and you received a punch for that offer. You can view that offer at (Xbox Live Rewards). It requires
    3 punches to complete in order to receive 15,000 Credits.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Lil Stray1,

As Smwutches says, that email is for a physical (disc) purchase off the Microsoftstore.com storefront, as stated in the email. Also, the link in the email should direct you to that store to make your purchase. Digital purchases off the Xbox are not eligible
    for that offer, but digital pre-orders are eligible for our Games on Demand punchcard, and you received a punch for that offer. You can view that offer at (https://rewards.xbox.com/gamesondemand/). It requires
    3 punches to complete in order to receive 15,000 Credits.
  7. Smwutches Win User

There are 2 ways to get the 15,000 credits. In order to qualify by just purchasing that game, the games has to be preordered as a physical disc from microsoftstore.com. Digital orders do not qualify for that offer.

The other, is the Games on Demand punchard. If you preordered that game this month, it would count towards your punchcard. You would need to purchase 2 more eligible games in order to complete the punchcard and receive the credits.
  8. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

Live Rewards. Anyone checked their star level recently?

Since you all are rewards members maybe you know the answer to this. The 15,000 point credit for pre-ordering through the Microsoft Store, how long does that usually take to be applied?

As for the rewards program overall i find it ok. It is free so nothing lost. And 15,000 credits for pre-ordering is equivalent to $15 for me so I can pre-order 2 games i was going to buy anyway and get back $30 worth of credit. Not a bad deal.
  9. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

where are my 15000 credits and my rank 3

The pre-order promotion was only for 3 pre-orders on the list for 15,000 credits, subsequently if Resident Evil 7 was one of the pre-orders the FAQ stated that would not be counted until 3 days after the game launches (which is January 23rd 2017) so that
    was one of your eligible pre-orders then it is too early to see those 15,000 pending credits. Subsequently, pre-orders (as well as subscription, in-game currency, and hardware) are not eligible for MyVip increase. So after the January 1st, 2017 reset if you
    were 2 star @ 86% then you would be 2 star @ 0% moving forward in 2017.

The reward team works Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm PST and typically take 1-2 business days to reply to threads. They do not work weekends and reply oldest to newest. They will review your pre-orders to see if there are any issues with the 15,000 promotion.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

problems with my reward points still not received them after my pre-order

Hello Vemonus Smithy,

The only way to receive Credits for a single pre-order is through our MicrosoftStore.com offer, which rewards 15,000 Credits for a single physical (disc) purchase off of MicrosoftStore.com. Since your purchase was a digital pre-order, it was not eligible
    for any Credits. However, it did award one punch on the Games on Demand punchcard. That offer requires the purchase of three eligible games to complete the offer and receive 15,000 Credits.
Thema:

1. Watch Dogs 2 pre order 15,000 Reward Credits - Similar Threads - Watch Dogs pre

2. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  3. Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!: I brought the abyss from amazon.com as soon as I started playing it my screen went green and pink ?!!!! Now every time I try playing a film it does the same ?!!! e126937c-f188-48bf-8338-bd1918bcd602
  4. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  5. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  6. Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game: I have the disc version of watch dogs 2 on my Xbox 1 and when I try to play the game on my series s it says it’s in a a a trial, why is this? I already own the game does this mean I have to pay...
  7. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...
  8. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  9. Watch Dog ghost in the game ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dog ghost in the game ???: Hey all i was playing last night and came across this glitch on my game last night when i was about to do a cell tower unlock when a ghost with a shotgun started to shoot at my car for no reason...
  10. Watch Dog reviews.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dog reviews.: I've always struggled to see what's supposed to be interesting about this game. a0839e88-c48f-4213-9a6f-16b0429f9945