Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game

Discus and support Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the disc version of watch dogs 2 on my Xbox 1 and when I try to play the game on my series s it says it’s in a a a trial, why is this? I already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roman� Smitth��✌�, May 25, 2023.

1. Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game

I have the disc version of watch dogs 2 on my Xbox 1 and when I try to play the game on my series s it says it’s in a a a trial, why is this? I already own the game does this mean I have to pay again? Any help would be appreciated greatly!.

:)

Roman� Smitth��✌�, May 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to own the game digitally in order to play it on the Series S.
  3. Redders 1984 Win User

PRE-ORDER PUNCHCARD MISSION NOT REGISTERING MY PRE-ORDERED GAMES HOW DO I GET MY POINTS

I'm having the same issue, I Pre-ordered Watch Dogs 2, Mafia 3 and Final Fantasy XV. Both Watch Dogs 2 and Mafia 3 have "you Pre-ordered" underneath them but Final Fantasy doesn't even though I have downloaded it to my console already. My decision to Pre-order
    Final Fantasy was influenced by this offer so I really want my points. ;)
  4. LaDarylBarker Win User

Have had Assassin's Creed Orgins for about a year and never have been able to play it due it not being able to launch. Have reinstalled the game as well as restarted my console.

I have an Xbox One S and this also occurs w/ Watch Dogs 2. Others games like DragonBall Xenoverse 2 and DBZ Kakarot work just fine.
  5. PINKATER Win User

I didn't get the new xbox dashboard

Hi there. I own an Xbox X series and an Xbox S series. The s series for about a week has had the new update but my X still is the old dashboard. How can I have 2 Xboxs in the same household with different updates going on. If an update is being launched it should be sent out to everyone at the exact same time globally. This doesn't even make sense.
  6. Amanda Sucks Win User

I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of madden 24. And I preordered the game July 18th

The Series S/X version will not work on a One. It'll only work on a Series S or X.
    I have a madden 24 game foor Xbox one and series xs and its not letting me play even though I have a Xbox one s
Thema:

1. Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game - Similar Threads - Watch Dogs doesn't

2. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  3. Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!: I brought the abyss from amazon.com as soon as I started playing it my screen went green and pink ?!!!! Now every time I try playing a film it does the same ?!!! e126937c-f188-48bf-8338-bd1918bcd602
  4. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  5. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  6. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  7. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...
  8. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  9. Watch Dog ghost in the game ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dog ghost in the game ???: Hey all i was playing last night and came across this glitch on my game last night when i was about to do a cell tower unlock when a ghost with a shotgun started to shoot at my car for no reason...
  10. Watch Dog reviews.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dog reviews.: I've always struggled to see what's supposed to be interesting about this game. a0839e88-c48f-4213-9a6f-16b0429f9945