Watch Dog reviews.

Discus and support Watch Dog reviews. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ^^ Yeah dude, just go with your gut feeling. I hope the game is amazing as it will be something else to play. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Burst Axe, May 18, 2014.

  1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

    Watch Dog reviews.


    ^^ Yeah dude, just go with your gut feeling. I hope the game is amazing as it will be something else to play.
     
    brandiesel1, May 18, 2014
    #31
  2. I don't bother reading reviews, but from the gameplays I have seen I'm looking forward to it.
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, May 18, 2014
    #32
  3. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    I still plan on getting it....have it reserved right now.

    It might not be a blockbuster but it looks like the kind of game I will enjoy. The only thing that sorta off puts me is the online component.
     
    Wiggs, May 18, 2014
    #33
  4. Watch Dog reviews.

    [quote user="Sword StyIe"]There is not a shred of doubt in my mind that this game is going to be amazing[/quote] I bet that's how you felt before you played Final Fantasy XIII. Watch Dog reviews. :p
     
    Pyramid Head15, May 18, 2014
    #34
  5. John H._07
    John H._07 Guest
    John H._07, May 18, 2014
    #35
  6. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    [quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

    I bet that's how you felt before you played Final Fantasy XIII. Watch Dog reviews. :p

    [/quote] True. Though in all fairness, I didn't do my homework on that game. I didn't need to. It was Final Fantasy. It was going to be the most amazing game ever. I didn't read up on it at all, I didn't watch trailers, I wanted to take it all in as I was
    playing the game. And in a way, it's good that it happened.

    I learned a valuable lesson that day. No matter how much faith I have, it should never be blind faith. So ever since then I scrounge up any piece of gameplay footage or information I can about games I'm hyped about. Haven't been disappointed since.
     
    Sword Style, May 18, 2014
    #36
  7. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    TBH the visuals I don't really care about, I am desperate for a new game, and was going to buy this, but its how the solo and multiplayer setup works and the overall story I am interested in.

    I didn't like GTA 5 (the only GTA i have played), it was simply a troll fest, and it just lacked loads of stuff for me.

    I was going to buy the DD, but not sure now.
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, May 18, 2014
    #37
  8. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Watch Dog reviews.

    As I see someone else post,

    This game has changed a lot, some say scaled back from what was originally shown/revealed, could be why it's getting a luke warm reception by some?

    I also see a few posting now saying the alarm bells are going off because the review embargo only lifts on the day of release. Also Ubisoft will apparently come down hard on the one's that have already broke the embargo.

    There's suppose to be 5 reviews up now, even though I haven't actually read them but I've only seen links to 3.
     
    Lofty Who, May 18, 2014
    #38
  9. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    still looking forward to this.. will be a nice tide over until july when the destiny beta hits
     
    iBakez, May 19, 2014
    #39
  10. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, May 19, 2014
    #40
  11. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    I think Watch Dogs was always going to have a hard time, after the initial E3 trailer that looked sooooo good, no system today could possibly run it looking THAT good. So with all the downgrades, the reviewers are giving it a hard time.

    Thats why I dont expect The Division to look anywhere near as good as last years E3 announcement, that game WILL get a downgrade.
     
    Shaggy2000, May 19, 2014
    #41
  12. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Let's hope Brazil doesn't start the World Cup,one week earlier..... Watch Dog reviews. ;)

    I guess now,there will be some Watch Dogs gameplay all over You Tube....
     
    Tzar of kaos, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. iBakez Win User

    Watch Dog reviews.

    still looking forward to this.. will be a nice tide over until july when the destiny beta hits
  14. Lofty Who Win User

    Watch Dog reviews.

    As I see someone else post,

    This game has changed a lot, some say scaled back from what was originally shown/revealed, could be why it's getting a luke warm reception by some?

    I also see a few posting now saying the alarm bells are going off because the review embargo only lifts on the day of release. Also Ubisoft will apparently come down hard on the one's that have already broke the embargo.

    There's suppose to be 5 reviews up now, even though I haven't actually read them but I've only seen links to 3.
  15. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Watch Dog reviews.

    TBH the visuals I don't really care about, I am desperate for a new game, and was going to buy this, but its how the solo and multiplayer setup works and the overall story I am interested in.

    I didn't like GTA 5 (the only GTA i have played), it was simply a troll fest, and it just lacked loads of stuff for me.

    I was going to buy the DD, but not sure now.
  16. Wiggs Win User

    Watch Dog reviews.

    I still plan on getting it....have it reserved right now.

    It might not be a blockbuster but it looks like the kind of game I will enjoy. The only thing that sorta off puts me is the online component.
  17. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Watch Dog reviews.

    "Next gen" isn't only a matter of resolution.

    Gameplay,features,density,ect....Can be "next gen" too.
Thema:

Watch Dog reviews.

Loading...
  1. Watch Dog reviews. - Similar Threads - Watch Dog reviews

  2. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  3. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  4. Watch this story by Dhee Fayzoe on Instagram before it disappears.

    in XboX Insiders
    Watch this story by Dhee Fayzoe on Instagram before it disappears.: LET IT SHINE ON YOU submitted by /u/Select_Cut_1393 [link] [comments]
  5. Can I cancel my refund request I want to keep watch dogs.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I cancel my refund request I want to keep watch dogs.: Please don't accept my refund request I want to keep watch dogs I don't want to return it 9150e69d-1ee6-42fe-b3ae-d7521daae70a
  6. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  7. Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game: I have the disc version of watch dogs 2 on my Xbox 1 and when I try to play the game on my series s it says it’s in a a a trial, why is this? I already own the game does this mean I have to pay...
  8. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...
  9. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  10. Watch Dog ghost in the game ???

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dog ghost in the game ???: Hey all i was playing last night and came across this glitch on my game last night when i was about to do a cell tower unlock when a ghost with a shotgun started to shoot at my car for no reason...