Watch Dog reviews.

Discus and support Watch Dog reviews. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ^^dobt worry the whole "graphics"thing is because we're 6 months into a new gen,I've been gaming since the sega master system and it's normal so early... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Burst Axe, May 18, 2014.

  1. wallsy01
    wallsy01 Guest

    Watch Dog reviews.


    ^^dobt worry the whole "graphics"thing is because we're 6 months into a new gen,I've been gaming since the sega master system and it's normal so early into a new gen it will pass dint worry
     
    wallsy01, May 18, 2014
    #16
  2. Raging, I agree. Graphics are not the most important. They are nice and sometimes are needed for what the game is going for but the fun and gameplay are the most important. I will take better graphics every time all else being similar though.

    As for this review it is bad. Score could match other scores later (not that it matters) but the review itself is garbage.
     
    Guerrero Ultimo, May 18, 2014
    #17
  3. I finally preordered Watch Dogs but I'm not sure if I'm going to go and pick it up. It's not really my style of game. I never was a GTA fan and I mostly play COD online but I haven't played in several days. I don't like that a game might punish me because
    I don't play online. I might just pass and let my preorder go.
     
    Flint SithLord, May 18, 2014
    #18
  4. Watch Dog reviews.

    I've got my preorder paid in full and can't wait to get my hands on this game come May 27th. As for reviews in general for games the vast majoriy have a bias lean so I personally go with my gut and form my own opinion.
     
    BLOODFRENZY187, May 18, 2014
    #19
  5. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    There was no link to the review but VG games have tweet that another review has scored it 5/10 ( PS4/XB1 version ) ..

    All that was posted was the overall comments,

    "The game is a mix of Assassins Creed and Blade Runner but feels poorly put together as a whole package".
     
    Lofty Who, May 18, 2014
    #20
  6. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    There is not a shred of doubt in my mind that this game is going to be amazing. The reviews for it could 1"s and 2's and I'd still be hyped about picking up my pre-order. I'm not a sheep who blindly follows the opinions of someone I've never bet before.
    The only opinion that matters to me is my own.
     
    Sword Style, May 18, 2014
    #21
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    @ Sword,

    I 100% agree with you, the only opinion that matters is your own.

    I'm still holding off picking it up on release, at the moment my gut is getting some bad vibes, my gut isn't always right though lol

    If after a few days the overall feedback is good, then I shall have no hesitation picking it up.
     
    Lofty Who, May 18, 2014
    #22
  8. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

    Watch Dog reviews.

    << Hands Lofty some Gaviscon
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, May 18, 2014
    #23
  9. "The game is a mix of Assassins Creed and Blade Runner but feels poorly put together as a whole package".

    Lofty, that would be my biggest concern. The game could have many great ideas but they need to mesh together well. From the footage I have seen it looks good but I will need to play it first. I do have 2 copies paid. I will play one myself and if it
    is not what I hoped I will return the other and sell the opened on. Usually can get close to what I paid and it would be like a rental. I have a feeling though that it will be better when you have others entering your game hacking you (or trying) or playing
    the MP modes trying to hack before the other team stops you and hacks whatever themselves.

    Anyway, all the gameplay I have seen has looked solid so I will definitely have to wait and see how it plays myself.
     
    Guerrero Ultimo, May 18, 2014
    #24
  10. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
    DBurleson, May 18, 2014
    #25
  11. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    "Next gen" isn't only a matter of resolution.

    Gameplay,features,density,ect....Can be "next gen" too.
     
    Tzar of kaos, May 18, 2014
    #26
  12. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
    Right...so how about an 8 player limit in online modes...is that next-gen? lol
     
    DBurleson, May 18, 2014
    #27
  13. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Watch Dog reviews.

    Thanks Enen lol

    @ Tzar, I think for a 'few' next gen is all about graphics/resolution and nothing else and before anyone says, "Well if it isn't about graphics, then why did you upgrade" because there's already quite a few games on Xbox One that I couldn't play on my 360
    and more to come.

    For those though concerned about visuals, I've been doing a bit of snooping on Watch Dogs today and it seems quite a few are playing it, a few more reviews out ( apparently heads will roll for a few breaking the embargo ) and according to these folks, the
    visuals on both XB1 and PS4 and not much better than GTA 5 on 360/PS3, obviously I can't confirm this but a few are saying it. Either way, I'm sure it will look decent enough and whether I do decide to buy it or not won't depend on the visuals.

    My main concern as of today is reports of players getting punished by not turning on the online mode, if this is true I wouldn't mind it so much if you can set it so only friends can join but if it allows any random to join I can see this being a concern
    in the long run. If this is true and I do decide to buy it I will definitely be playing the offline mode right from the start.
     
    Lofty Who, May 18, 2014
    #28
  14. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    @WhiteShadow the player size of a MP mode doesn't determine if a game is next gen or not.
     
    x24hrs2livex, May 18, 2014
    #29
  15. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    u lot r making me wanna cancel now but i aint going to i got the dedsec edition pre ordered ill buy it
     
    N7 Gh0stz, May 18, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Watch Dog reviews.

Loading...
  1. Watch Dog reviews. - Similar Threads - Watch Dog reviews

  2. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  3. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  4. Watch this story by Dhee Fayzoe on Instagram before it disappears.

    in XboX Insiders
    Watch this story by Dhee Fayzoe on Instagram before it disappears.: LET IT SHINE ON YOU submitted by /u/Select_Cut_1393 [link] [comments]
  5. Can I cancel my refund request I want to keep watch dogs.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I cancel my refund request I want to keep watch dogs.: Please don't accept my refund request I want to keep watch dogs I don't want to return it 9150e69d-1ee6-42fe-b3ae-d7521daae70a
  6. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  7. Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game: I have the disc version of watch dogs 2 on my Xbox 1 and when I try to play the game on my series s it says it’s in a a a trial, why is this? I already own the game does this mean I have to pay...
  8. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...
  9. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  10. Watch Dog ghost in the game ???

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dog ghost in the game ???: Hey all i was playing last night and came across this glitch on my game last night when i was about to do a cell tower unlock when a ghost with a shotgun started to shoot at my car for no reason...