Watch Dog ghost in the game ???

Discus and support Watch Dog ghost in the game ??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all i was playing last night and came across this glitch on my game last night when i was about to do a cell tower unlock when a ghost with a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TEXASxCOMMANDO, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Watch Dog ghost in the game ???

Hey all i was playing last night and came across this glitch on my game last night when i was about to do a cell tower unlock when a ghost with a shotgun started to shoot at my car for no reason has anyone else came across this ?

[View:]

:)

TEXASxCOMMANDO, Jun 16, 2014
  2. nwoprime
    nwoprime Guest
    Next generation must-have games

Ryse ,ghost and infamous watch dogs

nwoprime, Jun 16, 2014
  3. BEASTmmb
    BEASTmmb Guest
    CALLING ALL GAMERS"""COD:GHOSTS or WATCH DOGS???

Watch Dogs for single player, but if you have friends that play Ghosts you will probably get more playtime with it. I'd still go with Watch Dogs myself as it is an excellent game.

BEASTmmb, Jun 16, 2014
  4. Watch Dog ghost in the game ???

A ghost? As in a translucent figure with chains? Could you be more specific?

Vyx-[xboxvenue], Jun 16, 2014
  5. ArabViper
    ArabViper Guest
    Just watch his video posted above ^.

And I've had something like this also but it wasn't a cop or person it was my car. And the only thing you could see was the headlights. Of course it didn't let me get it in. (How cool would that have been, right?)

ArabViper, Jun 17, 2014
  6. Ooooh! Yeah, I have had that happen a few times. Usually when I quit a mission and not all the enemies despawn.

Vyx-[xboxvenue], Jun 18, 2014
  7. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    That ghost really pumped your car full of bullets. lol. I haven't seen this happen yet although I have seen half of Aidans' body disappear. I recorded it and saved it to Onedrive, but I do not know how to post it here.

brandiesel1, Nov 1, 2018
  8. BEASTmmb Win User

CALLING ALL GAMERS"""COD:GHOSTS or WATCH DOGS???

Watch Dogs for single player, but if you have friends that play Ghosts you will probably get more playtime with it. I'd still go with Watch Dogs myself as it is an excellent game.
  9. nwoprime Win User

Next generation must-have games

Ryse ,ghost and infamous watch dogs
  10. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

Ooooh! Yeah, I have had that happen a few times. Usually when I quit a mission and not all the enemies despawn.
  11. ArabViper Win User

Just watch his video posted above ^.

And I've had something like this also but it wasn't a cop or person it was my car. And the only thing you could see was the headlights. Of course it didn't let me get it in. (How cool would that have been, right?)
  12. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

A ghost? As in a translucent figure with chains? Could you be more specific?
Thema:

1. Watch Dog ghost in the game ??? - Similar Threads - Watch Dog ghost

2. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  3. Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!: I brought the abyss from amazon.com as soon as I started playing it my screen went green and pink ?!!!! Now every time I try playing a film it does the same ?!!! e126937c-f188-48bf-8338-bd1918bcd602
  4. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  5. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  6. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  7. Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game: I have the disc version of watch dogs 2 on my Xbox 1 and when I try to play the game on my series s it says it’s in a a a trial, why is this? I already own the game does this mean I have to pay...
  8. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...
  9. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  10. Watch Dog reviews.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dog reviews.: I've always struggled to see what's supposed to be interesting about this game. a0839e88-c48f-4213-9a6f-16b0429f9945