wasnt sure where to put this.... network issues

Discus and support wasnt sure where to put this.... network issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive got my xbox connected hard wire since day one and have the ports enabled and have always had an open NAT type, today suddenly it changed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AsleepdanzZz, Jun 21, 2016.

1. AsleepdanzZz
    AsleepdanzZz Guest

Ive got my xbox connected hard wire since day one and have the ports enabled and have always had an open NAT type, today suddenly it changed to moderate for no reason, i did the connectivity tests says its all fine was hoping somehow it would revert back
    to open no dice,

:)

AsleepdanzZz, Jun 21, 2016
  2. Kuza Kyo
    Kuza Kyo Guest
    Not sure where to put this

Try doing this - It's a Method I used when playing at a friends house offline.

--

• Take your friends Console to your house, The one you play offline with and hook it up to an Internet source
    • Transfer the License to your friends console with the given links in my previous post
    • Wait for the DLC to transfer
    --

After these three steps are done, you may now play the DLC at your friends house Offline - But only if you are signed in on your profile.

You will still be able to play your DLC at home, via Xbox Live, Only if you are signed in though as Xbox Live will recognise you are the Owner of the DLC automatically.

Remember this only works when Signed in - If you try to play offline on your Home Console it will not be available until you sign in again.

I know this Method works as I've done and tested it myself when I had Rock Band DLC and my Friend had no Internet

Kuza Kyo, Jun 21, 2016
  3. mustangguy
    mustangguy Guest

ok cool thats what I was looking for. Yea he has no internet and cant get it. Stupid cable company will not run the line to his house even though other people on his road would like cable over dsl and direct tv.

mustangguy, Jun 21, 2016
  4. wasnt sure where to put this.... network issues

use the restart in setting or a reboot this works for me whenever it happens.

GrowlingYapper, Jun 21, 2016
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

use the restart in setting or a reboot this works for me whenever it happens.
  6. mustangguy Win User

ok so thats why I could not get it to work. Just a thought why can you let us play offline with our profile without having the transfer in Content License's. Say you got 2 xboxes 1s not hooked up to the internet due to that person dont have internet but
    you have the profile on the system and you own both systems. I actually brought the other system to my house to have my profile on the system that way when I go to my brothers house I can play the maps I alrdy paid for without using transfer in Content License's.
  7. Kuza Kyo Win User

Try doing this - It's a Method I used when playing at a friends house offline.

--

• Take your friends Console to your house, The one you play offline with and hook it up to an Internet source
    • Transfer the License to your friends console with the given links in my previous post
    • Wait for the DLC to transfer
    --

After these three steps are done, you may now play the DLC at your friends house Offline - But only if you are signed in on your profile.

You will still be able to play your DLC at home, via Xbox Live, Only if you are signed in though as Xbox Live will recognise you are the Owner of the DLC automatically.

Remember this only works when Signed in - If you try to play offline on your Home Console it will not be available until you sign in again.

I know this Method works as I've done and tested it myself when I had Rock Band DLC and my Friend had no Internet
  8. mustangguy Win User

ok cool thats what I was looking for. Yea he has no internet and cant get it. Stupid cable company will not run the line to his house even though other people on his road would like cable over dsl and direct tv.
  9. Kuza Kyo Win User

Hey Floorboss!

It seems to me that you are in need of a transfer in Content License's.

Follow the Link below but..

Please be aware however that this process can only be completed ONCE EVERY 4 MONTHS

-

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/download-content

As said, this can only be completed once every 4 months, so DO NOT transfer your licenses onto a secondary console unless you wish that console to be the primary console to use your DLC.

The point of the license transfer is so you can play your content whenever you wish, whether that be offline or online. If you are on a console without the licenses, the account will not be able to use the content unless it is connected to LIVE.

For more information regarding License transfers follow the Link below.

-

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/27/t/46093.aspx

Hope this helped !
Thema:

1. wasnt sure where to put this.... network issues - Similar Threads - wasnt sure where

2. I got my xbox account hacked by a rumbler.ru account and i wasnt able to recover it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked by a rumbler.ru account and i wasnt able to recover it: I had gone through many attempts and still wasnt able to i need some extra help as this is an account ive had for years a514ea89-752b-4a77-ab77-02bf12834209
  3. I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working...: I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working and i was trying to fix it but now i cant get the app back anywhere i need help reinstalling...
  4. My friend gifted me a game, the code says it wasnt found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend gifted me a game, the code says it wasnt found: My friend gifted me a game but for some reason the code gives me the same error any time I try to redeem it, says the code was not found even though I'm redeeming it straight from the message from...
  5. Why was I banned but the person harassing me with party invites and sent me a message wasnt?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned but the person harassing me with party invites and sent me a message wasnt?: Yesterday I was playing R6 since I haven't played since last year, and my first game QP was okay up until one of my teammates spammed me party invites. Knowing the community, I did not accept the...
  6. someone signed into my Microsoft Account and it wasnt me. He changed the settings and i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone signed into my Microsoft Account and it wasnt me. He changed the settings and i...: Someone logged into my Microsoft Account. He changed the password, security info, and security question. I got an Email from Microsoft and it said that the security email used was *** Die...
  7. microsoft store wasnt downloading and now it does??

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft store wasnt downloading and now it does??: so some stuff happened randomly and my minecraft broke and i uninstalled it and reinstalled and wiped windows multiple times to download things from the microsoft store but it still didnt work,...
  8. Minecraft launcher says I do not own the game which wasnt an issue last year. Please fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher says I do not own the game which wasnt an issue last year. Please fix?: When I log into my xbox account on the minecraft launcher it says I do not own the game. This wasnt the issue last year I could play minecraft fine with the same account but now suddenly it says I...
  9. i requested a refund after my package got stuck in ellenwood ga, but i wasnt able to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i requested a refund after my package got stuck in ellenwood ga, but i wasnt able to send...: i need to call a representative as tech support online isnt helping. e8400b04-533a-4c6c-a08c-c43e45c4e31e
  10. I was banned for hacking wasnt even hacking "i have proof", 12 plus year account gone for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned for hacking wasnt even hacking "i have proof", 12 plus year account gone for...: I had been givin a case of being reported for hacking and I did an appeal which was denied immediately. I worked years and years on this account hundreds of thousands gamerscore gone, games no...