Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057

Discus and support Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to sign in to Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said status code 80070057. The password and email are both correct because I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wyatte Goodman, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057

I was trying to sign in to Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said status code 80070057. The password and email are both correct because I tried to sign into other stuff and it went through. When I retried it said 8015000A

:)

Wyatte Goodman, Dec 13, 2023
  2. BlackSilverAce Win User

best buy has another gaming blow out, dozens of games on sale.

I'm tempted to pick up some of the Guitar Hero games for my 360 but I can't find any actual (reasonably priced) guitar hero controllers anywhere...
  3. Geth Win User

Back Compatible 360 games - Sign in for guests (local coop)

I believe certain games require an alternate account to allow other players to play.

Games such as Guitar Hero on the 360 require that feature.
  4. FolkishSugar324 Win User

Xbox One - Rock band 4 Game - 360 Guitar, will it work?

Also - Would a "Guitar Hero" 360 Guitar work on the xbone console, while playing rock band 4? :p huehue
  5. gds1972 Win User

doubt about accessory

Hi

When Guitar Hero first came out on Xbox One Activision made a dongle available that allowed some of the Xbox 360 Guitar Hero instruments to be used with the Xbox One version of the game. If you carry out an internet search for Xbox One Guitar Hero dongle
    you should be able to find more information on this
  6. matthewiag Win User

Best CO-OP game you played on Xbox Live

Guitar Hero World Tour for Xbox 360

It was fantastic having family around play songs together on Hard/Expert
Thema:

Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057

1. Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057 - Similar Threads - Was trying sign

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  4. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  5. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  6. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  7. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  8. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  9. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  10. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]