was the option to send double power signal to projector taken away
Discus and support was the option to send double power signal to projector taken away in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; since update my xbox one will not send a double power signal to turn my projector off and I do not see the setting anymore. was this deleted?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BUBBABA, Dec 31, 2015.
Thema:
was the option to send double power signal to projector taken away
Loading...
-
was the option to send double power signal to projector taken away - Similar Threads - was option send
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have... -
Can't access account even with recovery option can i get someone to send a verification...
in XBoX AccessibilityCan't access account even with recovery option can i get someone to send a verification...: Hi there I have a account that I no longer recall the password to and everytime I go to reset the password it gives me my options on where to send a recovery code and I pick my phone number and it... -
My account is locked and don't show a "send security code" option.
in XBoX AccessibilityMy account is locked and don't show a "send security code" option.: My account was locked a week ago, and I appealed for my account to be unlocked, and no response. I'm here if anyone can help me solve my locked account problem. 6d7041b8-3b36-42c4-aa33-3aedd010274b -
Why did they remove the option to send pictures?!
in XBoX on MobileWhy did they remove the option to send pictures?!: This is so stupid. I can’t believe you idiots approved this. How braindead are you?! The only reason we use this trash app is to send pictures to our chats, and you removed it. What brainless... -
I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...
in XboX InsidersI'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mrkeitsuke [link] [comments] -
I cannot see the option to send my Xbox one for servicing (bought new 3 months ago) except...
in XBoX on ConsolesI cannot see the option to send my Xbox one for servicing (bought new 3 months ago) except...: Hi, I have a faulty xbox one x, which I bought brand new about 3 months ago. The disc games either crash constantly while in-game and or won`t even start. The console was serviced once for this... -
Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this
in XboX InsidersGive us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this: I just got a 10 day ban from Microsoft for harassment ,the problem is i didn't talked to anyone recently and only sent simple messages like "gg" and "ok" The only thing i did was create LFG posts...