Was I right to send in my power supply first?

Discus and support Was I right to send in my power supply first? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay. My X1 wouldn't turn on. The power supply did not show any light while being plugged in. So it was recommended I send in the brick for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LP Shadow Fox, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Was I right to send in my power supply first?

Okay. My X1 wouldn't turn on. The power supply did not show any light while being plugged in. So it was recommended I send in the brick for replacement. Which I did. After reading some more about the problem I discover other users replacing their brick
    only to find it was the console and not the brick itself. The thing different about mine is that no light is showing while the other cases the light would come on but disappear after the system was powering on. Was I right to send in the brick first? I'm just
    worried because I really DO NOT want to receive the brick back only to find out it was the system and wait even longer to get a replacement console.

:)

LP Shadow Fox, Feb 18, 2014
  2. MatheusLince
    MatheusLince Guest
    Sim

My Xbox One power supply burned, and I wanted to ask my gantia to send a new power supply.

MatheusLince, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Jeff B53
    Jeff B53 Guest
    Xbox 1 (s) power supply?

Thanks DAZZA 433 ..I believe your right since the power supply reset fail.. Time to send it off..

Jeff B53, Feb 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Was I right to send in my power supply first?