was given a 1 month gold membership token but cant redeem it

Discus and support was given a 1 month gold membership token but cant redeem it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i spoke with someone from xbox support and they ended up given me an xbox live token when i go to redeem it it tells me i cant and to try again later... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReyKr, Jan 3, 2017.

1. ReyKr
    ReyKr Guest

i spoke with someone from xbox support and they ended up given me an xbox live token when i go to redeem it it tells me i cant and to try again later and it just keeps saying that even if i try again later.

:)

ReyKr, Jan 3, 2017
  2. Can't redeem live membership codes ?

same problem here. i bought my unit in dubai with 1 month gold membership but cant redeem.

TactlessAtol6, Jan 3, 2017
  3. MUP100201
    MUP100201 Guest
    "Something went wrong"

I have my 1 month free gold membership from the box of the console and a 12 months gold membership that I just bought last month and I've been trying to redeem the 1 month gold membership since yesterday but after clicking the confirm,it says "Something
    went wrong"(it also happened plenty of times when I tried to redeem my 12 months gold membership yesterday when my 1 month gold membership won't work). Also when I redeem the code for 12 months gold membership, it was read as 1 month and sometimes the 1 month
    was read as 12 months so I'm confuse if the code is the problem or there is a problem in xbox.com.

MUP100201, Jan 3, 2017
  4. TactlessAtol6 Win User

Can't redeem live membership codes ?

same problem here. i bought my unit in dubai with 1 month gold membership but cant redeem.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox live

If you have a new console you are allotted 3 x 1 month free trials (only 1 per gamertag). These are given by creating a gamertag on the console and then choosing Join Live from the dashboard. You will be given the option of signing up for a gold membership
    or not.

When you choose the option not to sign up for a membership you will be given your 1 month trial.
  6. II DIDIER II Win User

12 month Gold and Ultimate

Hello ManuelJura

This is because when you change your gold subscription to gamepass ultimate, the service agreement indicates that once you subscribe to the service, you cannot go back to the previous one, that is, you can no longer have gold because you changed the service
    to game pass ultimate. It also tells you that you can continue to redeem Gold memberships and they will be automatically converted to Gamepass Ultimate memberships using a conversion table.

The token indicates ... You get ... 1 month gold 20 days of Ultimate

3 months gold 50 days of Ultimate

6 months gold 79 days of Ultimate

12 months gold 4 months of Ultimate

24 months of gold 8 months of Ultimate.

You can redeem your code in another account and that does not have a gamepass and you can enjoy 12 months of gold with your account as long as it is in the same console and this one acts as the main console in the account that has the GOLD membership
  7. Nuyh Mik Win User

xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code, but I get an error.]

No. I have only 26 months of Xbox Live gold membership until 2022.04.20..

1 month in xbox one x jedi bundle, 12 months in annual membership, 12 months in redeem code, +1 bonus? month.. total 26 months..

sorry for my poor english
  8. Klokkwork Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Indeed, token stacking works on a recent-first basis. The most recent membership you purchase or redeem is what is consumed first. If you have 3 weeks remaining on a 12-Month membership, and you redeem a 3-Month prepaid card, then after 3 months, those
    remaining 3 weeks kick back in and it's business as usual. Peculiarly, if you have a 1-Month membership set to auto-renew, and you redeem a prepaid code, it will turn off automatic renewal. In other cases, if you had a renewing membership, but you turned
    off auto-renewal, and you then redeem a prepaid card, this can turn your auto-renewal back on, as the prepaid card tells the system that you're not interested in canceling afterall. Therefore, it's always a good idea to go to Xbox.com/account after you've
    set up your Gold, to make sure that the automatic renewal is in the state in which you desire it to be, on or off.
Thema:

1. was given a 1 month gold membership token but cant redeem it - Similar Threads - was given month

2. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  3. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  4. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  5. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  6. I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.: Last night while in the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my...
  7. The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work: Hi, I purchased an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X on Amazon which was bundled with a 3 month subscription to Xbox Gamepass for PC. I followed the instructions, redeemed the code, after which it told me to...
  8. Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given: Hello I was wondering when the rewards for the quest will be given out. I'm still showing three months left. On my account with nothing added. e43553cd-5206-44c8-9b1a-b9dc24f8a71a
  9. I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...: Prior to that I had no money on my credit card for the payment, so there are two orders in my order history now one is "failed" for and is displayed as gold access payment, the latest one, where...
  10. Free month xbox live code I was given don't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free month xbox live code I was given don't work: when I signed up for the Xbox live account I was given a code for first month free the code don't work 37fec3b8-d8a7-404b-90a6-546db836acc4