Was banned on my main xbox account for reason “no detail”

Discus and support Was banned on my main xbox account for reason “no detail” in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was recently Permanently banned on my near 10yr old account (made 25th dec 2013) because of “account” and for the reason “no details” when i appealed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Unkownlilli96, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Was banned on my main xbox account for reason “no detail”

I was recently Permanently banned on my near 10yr old account (made 25th dec 2013) because of “account” and for the reason “no details” when i appealed to keep my account it was nearly instantly denied, prior to my permanently ban i was playing gta in a party with ma mate in a good a invite only session when i was suddenly permanently banned from xbox, i have tried contacting the enforcement team to no success, i really would not like to lose my acc over a possibly nothing, i CANNOT get ahold of the enforcement team in any way, i CANNOT resubmit my case it Wont let me and i CANNOT contact support due to my account being already banned, if anyone who knows how to help or can get me in contact with someone on the enforcement team and can resolve my issue and get my acc back i would be beyond appreciated as i would love nothing more than to play on my account again

Unknownlilli96#5707

:)

Unkownlilli96, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You only get 1 chance to appeal. And as stated, if they denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  3. Unkownlilli96 Win User

Ive tried submitting another appeal but i cant submit more than 1 appeal, ive tried contacting them but their “talk to a agent” put me on with a ambassador, i really dont want to lose this account mate this accounts been like theropy so to say i really dont wanna lose this acc is abit of a understatement

(Im no tryin to be entitled or try get aggressive or that but this accs helped me through stuff so i hope u can understand y im fighting to keep it)
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and submitting an appeal is the only way to contact them. If they denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  5. xXNightOwl1 Win User

Suspension

I would like to know why my main account was banned for no reason
  6. onyxishere Win User

My Main account got banned for no reason

Thema:

1. Was banned on my main xbox account for reason “no detail” - Similar Threads - Was banned main

2. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  3. Console Ban - not main user

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console Ban - not main user: My son got a ban from Xbox which I received an email informing of the decision. We decided to appeal as in my opinion both kids were saying abusive things to each other. Anyway appeal came back...
  4. My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...: Mightyonkick has been banned for no reason after 8 years off buying stuff on this account since the new banning system come out I think I've been wrongly banned Can anyone help me get my account...
  5. Permanently banned on my xboxs main account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently banned on my xboxs main account: I recently just got permanently from my main account and cant play any games i bought digitally. I got banned for a gamerpic i thought was gonna be funny but i didnt expect to be faced with such...
  6. My main account was banned for someone else's actions can I have the account ban lifted by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account was banned for someone else's actions can I have the account ban lifted by...: My account xMidnightLove was banned on 7/9/2023 3:15 PM from someone else's actions 23c4ceda-2a00-47de-8c24-77cbfcd4e71b
  7. Why has my alt account been banned when my main has even though it has no band on the ban page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my alt account been banned when my main has even though it has no band on the ban page: When my main account was banned for some reason my alt has been to even though there is no record of any band on the enforcement page. I personally don’t think Xbox have developed their ban...
  8. Request to have main account inspected and possible ban reversal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request to have main account inspected and possible ban reversal: As per the ToU/CoC you agreed to the enforcement team are under no obligation to show you any evidence,proof or disclose the methods they use when conducting an investigation. You have had you...
  9. Stop ban my main account please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop ban my main account please: Hello "ENFORCEMENT TEAM" sorry in advance but it must fall on someone. I have more than enough not to be able to find games online on my favorite games including overwatch. I have this problem...
  10. My main Xbox Live account received a lifetime ban.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My main Xbox Live account received a lifetime ban.: On my main Xbox Live account, I received a 14 day suspension on January 28th, for inappropriate communications, and I was set to serve that suspension until I got another notification stating that...