Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5

Discus and support Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I like it but it's a bit boring to be honest Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jordan5066, Jan 22, 2014.

  1. Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5


    I like it but it's a bit boring to be honest
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 22, 2014
    #31
  2. [quote user="Randver"]

    I enjoyed it at first, the Drivatars were something different and gave the single player and multiplayer feel but after a few weeks that became the problem.

    The Forza series has always bee the closest thing to a true sim on the console and Forza 5 has forced you to race like an arcade racer because of the Drivatars, I would like to have seen an option to turn off the Drivatars and replace them with a clean AI that
    held their lines, gave you room when you had the line, etc.

    [/quote]Um, you can turn off the drivatars. I've seen it in the options menu...
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 22, 2014
    #32
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You can turn off custom paint jobs on drivatars,don't think you can actually turn of drivatars though.
     
    Daft Badger, Jan 22, 2014
    #33
  4. nowaysis
    nowaysis Guest

    Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5

    I lost interest at forza 4, lack of tracks then, and the fact if you wanna decent car you have to pay for it, doesn't matter if it looks good, these games are now aimed at people who do not mind paying out twice, a da vinci painting looks good but only crazy
    people pay them prices
     
    nowaysis, Jan 23, 2014
    #34
  5. I'm very disappointed to be honest. The game we saw at E3 is not the game we got. I know they took a long time to create and remodel the cars but the amount of cars and tracks are just unacceptable. And now at the 5th rendition of the series no day/night
    or weather effects are also a big no no. I havn't played the game in about 2 weeks and was thinking of trading it in soon.
     
    EternalDragonX, Jan 23, 2014
    #35
  6. Randver
    Randver Guest
    [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

    [quote user=""]

    I enjoyed it at first, the Drivatars were something different and gave the single player and multiplayer feel but after a few weeks that became the problem.

    The Forza series has always bee the closest thing to a true sim on the console and Forza 5 has forced you to race like an arcade racer because of the Drivatars, I would like to have seen an option to turn off the Drivatars and replace them with a clean AI that
    held their lines, gave you room when you had the line, etc.

    [/quote]Um, you can turn off the drivatars. I've seen it in the options menu...

    [/quote]

    No gold star for you today ;(

    I just checked and Daft is correct you can only turn off the paint jobs on the Drivatars not the actual AI.
     
    Randver, Oct 31, 2018
    #36
  7. EternalDragonX Win User

    Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5

    I'm very disappointed to be honest. The game we saw at E3 is not the game we got. I know they took a long time to create and remodel the cars but the amount of cars and tracks are just unacceptable. And now at the 5th rendition of the series no day/night
    or weather effects are also a big no no. I havn't played the game in about 2 weeks and was thinking of trading it in soon.
  8. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

    Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5

    Lol wooo there buddy i dont race online a lot being that i suck lol i just like to race single player lol now if you wanna play some 2K or Madden im down...Never was a good racer just enjoy this game and maxing out my cars ....heck my 8 year old son beats
    me lol...i just find success racing the drivitars they are challenging for me..online is too advance for my racing skills lol but you should try out my tune setup its a nice balance if you like skylines.
  9. meat8all Win User

    Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5

    I was disappointed in the fact that they removed much loved features like no store front anymore, searching for decent tunes is now cumbersome. They removed the spectator option from lobbies, cannot save replays from multi player races.

    These are just a few things that annoy me but I'm sure these will be added in the next game. That said I believe they have got a very good base to start with, graphics, sounds and physics are great now we just need features and content added.
  10. Sword Style Win User

    Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5

    It's a fun game, but the amount of time and effort it takes to buy a single high end car is absurd. They also went overboard with the microtransactions. You have buy with real cash the right to purchase certain cars with in game cash. And then you can buy
    tokens to purchase cars outright. And there are some that will cost around $30 for a single car. It's a well designed and functioning game. But I'm glad I got it for free.
  11. badad117 Win User

    Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5

    I love the game, been a Forza fan since 3. Compared to F3 & F4 it's lacking content. But it's a new platform and I would bet Turn 10 was given a deadline with limited resources.....so I'll give them a mulligan on that. Personally I really miss the auction
    house, buying and selling cars is/was fun. I've heard a lot of complaints about the lack of cars and tracks but F4 was almost too much. F1 and Indy cars were a nice addition. Hopefully they'll bring NASCAR cars and tracks back, I miss those quite a bit
    too.
Thema:

Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5

Loading...
  1. Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5 - Similar Threads - Was anyone else

  2. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  3. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  4. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  5. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as...
  7. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  8. is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?

    in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments]
  9. Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...

    in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...: Please help :( submitted by /u/tastic13 [link] [comments]
  10. The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?

    in XboX Insiders
    The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues...