Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5

Discus and support Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think it's more of an idea of building up slowly. I find a lot of people just want to get to the fastest most powerful straight away. I already own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jordan5066, Jan 22, 2014.

  1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

    Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5


    I think it's more of an idea of building up slowly. I find a lot of people just want to get to the fastest most powerful straight away. I already own many cars including some high end ones like the mclaren that's on the cover and I still have over 1 million
    credits. If you play the lower tiers first you end up with plenty of cars and money. And don't forget to go here and claim rewards for extra credits.....rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-us
     
    DuFFuL, Jan 22, 2014
    #16
  2. Blitz23 NZ
    Blitz23 NZ Guest
    Love the game but could definitely do with more tracks and cars.

    Could also do with a few more sound options as I hate racing with music but when you turn it off on 5 you don't get any after the race and the silence while it does its finishing sequence bugs me haha.

    I don't mind the Drivatars as I crank them up to the higher difficulties and have some decent races. Would rather them than buy the numbers AI you get in GT etc.

    Rivals is where I spend a lot of my time. Have some great comps going with a few mates on certain tracks.

    Anyway its a great launch game and makes the thought of what 6 could be pretty exciting.
     
    Blitz23 NZ, Jan 22, 2014
    #17
  3. I think Forza 5 is awesome but it definitely needed a little bit more time. Clearly a result of meeting day 1 release.

    -

    I think it sucks that there's so few tracks, cars not so much but there are some essentials missing that have been put out as DLC. The price of micro transactions are stupidly high too, you'll end up paying the full price of the game over again for an extra
    60 cars.

    -

    Despite this, I'm in no rush for Forza 6. I want them to take their time, use 100s of tracks, thousands of cars, an insanely high amount of events with a variety of every kind of car. Maybe introduce some new game modes too? Drag racing, 24 hour endurance,
    NASCAR. Perhaps they could expand on their partnership with Top Gear and work some of the past challenges in to it so we could have some fun in a humorous light.

    -

    Then when they do all this, I want it wrapped up in a limited edition packaging that's on par with Forza 3 and the feeling that they're really made something special.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Jan 22, 2014
    #18
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

    Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5

    [quote user="DuFFuL"]

    I think it's more of an idea of building up slowly. I find a lot of people just want to get to the fastest most powerful straight away. I already own many cars including some high end ones like the mclaren that's on the cover and I still have over 1 million
    credits. If you play the lower tiers first you end up with plenty of cars and money. And don't forget to go here and claim rewards for extra credits.....rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-us

    [/quote]

    Going to that site really is only useful if you played alot of Forza before 5, and if you started going there since launch. If you just got the game like Sword Style you dont get jack in terms of credits
     
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 22, 2014
    #19
  5. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Yeh I know 24. I was posting it up for everyone else as well. I think it was you who got me in on that site on another thread. Very appreciative by the way.
     
    DuFFuL, Jan 22, 2014
    #20
  6. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Oh yeah no problem. I need to play Forza more. Thinking about a playdate here soon.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 22, 2014
    #21
  7. meat8all
    meat8all Guest
    I was disappointed in the fact that they removed much loved features like no store front anymore, searching for decent tunes is now cumbersome. They removed the spectator option from lobbies, cannot save replays from multi player races.

    These are just a few things that annoy me but I'm sure these will be added in the next game. That said I believe they have got a very good base to start with, graphics, sounds and physics are great now we just need features and content added.
     
    meat8all, Jan 22, 2014
    #22
  8. Blitz23 NZ
    Blitz23 NZ Guest

    Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5

    Yeah the store area just says coming soon so hopefully that is activated soon.
     
    Blitz23 NZ, Jan 22, 2014
    #23
  9. I rather open the hood on my NIssan Skyline GTR R34
     
    DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 22, 2014
    #24
  10. DIMAP71
    DIMAP71 Guest
    The game is great. I agree with everyone who says it could use more tracks, I think the amount of cars is fine though, no complaints there. So i went to that rewards site and just got 300,000 credits, not bad at all, thank you for posting. That's what I'm
    playing tonight, right after the hockey game.
     
    DIMAP71, Jan 22, 2014
    #25
  11. PhDPeddler
    PhDPeddler Guest
    [quote user="Sword StyIe"]
    It's a fun game, but the amount of time and effort it takes to buy a single high end car is absurd. They also went overboard with the microtransactions. You have buy with real cash the right to purchase certain cars with in game cash. And then you can buy
    tokens to purchase cars outright. And there are some that will cost around $30 for a single car. It's a well designed and functioning game. But I'm glad I got it for free.

    [/quote] coughlearntotuneandyouwillwincough. Anytime you are ready, I will be willing to help. I love the game. I have only taken it out to load Ryse but Forza back in to play.
     
    PhDPeddler, Jan 22, 2014
    #26
  12. My 6.0 Nissan Skyline GTR R34 A class is my favorite! it spanks all my friends drivitars!! download my tune setup its by far the best setup for that car ive seen yet....great speed with handling also an insane launch you will be in front of the pack in no
    time. Can keep up with any high end A class car and just pass em right by.
     
    DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 22, 2014
    #27
  13. PhDPeddler
    PhDPeddler Guest

    Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5

    [quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]
    My 6.0 Nissan Skyline GTR R34 A class is my favorite! it spanks all my friends drivitars!! download my tune setup its by far the best setup for that car ive seen yet....great speed with handling also an insane launch you will be in front of the pack in no
    time. Can keep up with any high end A class car and just pass em right by.

    [/quote] Friend request sent. Bring it! (crooked grin)
     
    PhDPeddler, Jan 22, 2014
    #28
  14. PhDPeddler
    PhDPeddler Guest
    Thats what I would say if I was losing at Forza 5 Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5 :)
     
    PhDPeddler, Jan 22, 2014
    #29
  15. Lol wooo there buddy i dont race online a lot being that i suck lol i just like to race single player lol now if you wanna play some 2K or Madden im down...Never was a good racer just enjoy this game and maxing out my cars ....heck my 8 year old son beats
    me lol...i just find success racing the drivitars they are challenging for me..online is too advance for my racing skills lol but you should try out my tune setup its a nice balance if you like skylines.
     
    DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 22, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5

Loading...
  1. Was anyone else disappointed with Forza 5 - Similar Threads - Was anyone else

  2. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  3. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  4. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  5. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as...
  7. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  8. is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?

    in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments]
  9. Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...

    in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...: Please help :( submitted by /u/tastic13 [link] [comments]
  10. The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?

    in XboX Insiders
    The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues...